22. Impeccable

Nothing said Santana like being late to school lately. I walked into biology class ten minutes later than the others and sat down on my usual seat. I looked back to see if Quinn was in there too and she was. She was in the classroom, next to Brittany, without her cheerleading outfit on. I knew that we only had one last week of practice but she could at least hold out for a simple week. I gave her and Brittany a quick smile before looking back at the teacher. I took notes, I didn't want to miss anything. I had passed all my biology tests and everything but I was still worried because the teacher didn't seem to like me sometimes, I couldn't really tell why. I was always focused on all lessons though - I had to get into college or I would disappoint myself and my parents. We had one last big exam the week before summer break, that was all I knew. I wasn't very worried about applying to college - I was more nervous than worried. However, the lesson ended eventually and I walked out. I felt someones hands cover my eyes and it was either Brittany or Quinn - they were the only ones left walking behind me out of the classroom.

"Guess who?" she said when I grabbed her hands and tried to pull them off my eyes. I failed.

"Stop, Brittany" Quinn said. Her hands grabbed mine and I lowered them then she forcefully pulled Brittany's hands off my face.

"Be careful, we don't want to hurt her face'' Brittany smiled and put her hands on my shoulders, still standing behind me.

"I kind of knew it was you" I smiled. Her arms were hanging over my chest.

"Yeah after Quinn spoiled it!" she laughed and removed her arms from me so she could stand beside me.

"Why aren't you wearing your cheerleading outfit, Quinn?" I asked her, naturally. I was standing in the middle of Quinn and Brittany.

"I didn't feel like wearing itf"

"Oh"

"Quinn hasn't decided what she wants to do yet" Brittany changed the subject. "Do you have any plans?" she asked me.

"I want to be a psychologist" I told her.

"That's really cool" she smiled.

"I'm going to do whatever Santana does" Quinn jokingly bumped her elbow against mine.

"I'm thinking about teaching" Brittany ignored Quinn. "I want to teach, you know, like a teacher" she said.

"Yeah, that's really cool too. High school kids or?" I kept the conversation going so I could brush the smile off my lips - caused by Quinn's sentence.

"Middle school" Brittany explained. "I can't wait until we get to apply, just to get it over with.. I'm so anxious"

"Honestly me too, I've been thinking about it almost everyday" I said.

"Are you travelling anywhere this summer then?" Brittany asked as we kept walking to the locker room. Quinn was still with us even though she dropped off.

"Not that I know," I answered "I don't even know exactly when the summer break starts" I laughed at my ignorance.

"We graduate on June 5th" Quinn said.

"Exactly," Brittany was still smiling "that's in like a little bit less than two weeks.. Are you guys as excited as I am?"

"I'm kind of excited, yeah" I said. Quinn didn't even respond.

We reached the locker room door and Brittany quickly walked in, probably thinking I was right behind her. I wasn't - I stopped before stepping in.

"I'll wait for you" Quinn smiled, my heart tingled.