Chapter 4

I was now in my Pop's work git up. In the yellow and maroon shirt, maroon shorts, and the shoes for cheer. Still wearing my makeup and my hair still curly. I walked over to Jughead whose in his cute little outfit and Betty. "No one's here. No one's coming." Betty said.

"It's still early, okay?" Juggy told her. The bell rung and in walked Alice Cooper.

"Mum. Did you come to gloat?" Betty asked and I decided to zone out of that conversation and sat on the stool Betty was sitting on.

"You look so dapper, Juggy." I smiled and fixed his bowtie.

"Shut up." Jughead smiled swatting my arm away from him.

$$$$

I walked to a table with Veronica. "Okay. 2 strawberries, 1 vanilla, and 1 chocolate with extra malt." V said, placing the cups to the people and walked away.

"And you got your curly fries, normal fries, a chicken burger and steak sandwich." I smiled as I placed them to where I believe they went. "Is that all?" I asked them.

"Yeah, thank you." One of the girls said and I smiled walking away and placed the tray down as I noticed the Pussy Cats, Betty and Cheryl.

"Why the hell did you broadcast all over social media that the Pussycats would be doing a free concert here tonight?" Josie asked Betty.

"I knew if I asked, you would have said-"

"No. If my mum even hears that I set foot in this place-"

"Josie, you care about this place. I know you do." Betty said. "I see you here all the time."

"Betty, even if I wanted to help, I'm down a Cat. Valerie has norovirus."

"I don't mind stepping in." Cheryl practically jumped at the chance. "After all, if you can be a River Vixen, Josie, I can be a Pussycat. As long as it's a cover, I'll know the lyrics."

"I mean, you do love your cheese fries, Josie." Melody told her.

"Fine. Fine." Betty and I clapped.

"Thank you, thank you." I looked to Cherry. "Knock em dead Cherry." I smiled at her and she have me a quick hug and then walked away with them.

$$$$

You could hear the girls singing and they sounded amazing. I looked out the window to see a massive crowd and I smiled happy. I turned around to see V and her parents walk in and I saw Archie sitting at a booth. "Archie." I said and gave him a quick hug. "You did it."

"Yeah, Frey, I did." He gave me a small smile. "I love you, Freya, okay?" I nodded my head.

"I love you too, Archie"

"I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"I get it Arch, I do. Just please try and sleep at night?"

"Well I definitely couldn't last night." He said looking kind of disgusted. "Since when are you and Reggie a thing?"

"We're not."

"Seriously, Freya?" He asked me annoyed.

"What? I'm a girl. Girls have needs." I told him and walked off to Cherry.

"Freya." She greeted kissing my cheek, but cause she was wearing heels and even when shes not in heels shes taller than me she kissed my forehead instead.

"Cheryl you sounded great."

"Don't I know it." She looked behind me. "Looks like you got some customers." I turned around to see some Serpents just sitting down.