Chapter 9

10 minutes later we were in his trailer. I sat down on the couch thinking and I saw Sweet Pea sit next to me but I moved away from him on instinct but i dont think he cares. "What happened?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What makes you think something happened?"

"Well you're drinking, crying and walking by yourself. You also keep getting calls but are ignoring them." As soon as he said that my phone lit up on the table and Juggys name popped up. I sighed out, calming myself.

"A lot has happened I'm less than a year." I told him with a shrug.

"What place were you talking about before?"

"The 5 seasons." He looked at me confused.

"What were you doing there?" He got up walking away to the kitchen.

"Nick St Clair. A friend of a friend. Was having a party and invited some people." He came back with a beer and plopped down on the couch. I couldn't help but get a flashback of FP.

"And that's when you got the jingle jangle."

I shook my head, " Well technically Reggie and I got it, I just happened to have some then."

He raised his brow but shook his head, "What happened there?"

"My friends had a fight one stormed off." I told him with a  shrug and fiddled with my dress. "I'm sorry."

"What for?" He asked confused.

"I'm being a nucense." I stood up. "I'll just stay at Juggys for the night."

"No. Its fine. You can stay here." I looked back to him. "You probably dont want to explain to him about Jingle Jangle."

"Good point." I sat back down on the couch.

"What else happened?" He asked after a moment of silence. I looked down at my thighs and I felt a hand touch them and I freaked standing up. "Sorry. I didn't mean to." I nodded my head.

"It's- it's fine." I told him as I skeptically sat back down on the couch closest to the arm so I wasn't near him.

"Wait. Freya. This Mick-"

"Nick." I corrected.

"Whatever. Nick guy, did he tou-" I looked down at my hands I felt the couch weight shift and he was now standing and pacing and I could tell he was mad. "I'm going to kill him." He said dangerously low. I shot up and grabbed his hand trying to calm him. He shrugged me off and I stood there.

"Sweet P-" before I could finish he threw the bottle off beer against a wall making me jump.

"He is going to die a slow and painful death." He practically growled still pacing angry.

"Sweet Pea, please." I said as I walked over to him and tried to touch his arm but he moved.

"Don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you." He told me and I nodded. He grabbed a plate of the table and smashed that as well. He suddenly lifted his fist and punched the wall. I looked on frozen.

He continually punched it. "Sweet Pea." I ran over to him and touched his shoulder. "Sweet Pea!" He stopped mid punch and looked at me and sighed.

10 minutes later I'm sitting on the couch first aid box on the table and Sweet Pea on the ground in front of me. "Give me your hand." I demanded and he did as told. I grabbed the rubbing alcohol on the cotton ball and started to damp his bloodied knuckles. I felt eyes on me and I looked upto him to see him watching me.

"How do you know what to do?" I chuckled salty.

"My best friend is a fucking asshole. He gets into a lot of fights." I shrugged my shoulders and continued looking down at his hand. Once I finished that hand I swapped to his right. 5 minutes later I cleaned up his cuts. "There, all done."