Chapter 16

"Reggie stop!" I bursted out laughing as he started to tickle me and probably gaining everyone's attention. I sat on his lap talking to him and his football buddies.

"Nah." He continued to tickle my sides as I laughed out trying to get away from him.

"Reginald. Stop. Please. I. Can't. Breath." Laughing through every word as I thrashed around and suddenly my fist connected with something and I heard Reggie groan in pain. I opened my eyes to see him holding his nose and I stifled a laugh. "Whoops." I laughed along with his two friends. "Let me see." I took his hands away to see it looked fine. "Its fine. Suck it up, Buttercup." I smiled and tapped his cheek.

"You're lucky I don't hate you."

"I know." I shrugged and gave him a peck.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" I heard my brother from another mother speak probably talking to Sweetums, Toni, and Fangs. He stood in front if the vending machines with his Serpent jacket. I raced to him worried about what will happen.

"Juggy, what the hell are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"Serpents don't shed their skin." He stated as he put money into the vending machine.

"Take it off." Reggie demanded and Juggy ignored him. Reggie stood up pissed and walked over slowly. "Take off that jacket, rat boy." I noticed how Reggie's friends stood up and Sweet Pea, and Fangs did too.

"Reggie, remember you promised."

"That was before Wednesday Adams decided to were that jacket." Juggy sighed and turned to face Reggie.

"Oh, Reggie, I don't think you know what this jacket means." Reggie and Jughead stood in front of eachother. "Becuase you have no sense of honour, or history or loyalty, obviously."

"That's it." Reggie grabbed his collar and I quickly ran over to them and pushed my way between them.

"Reggie!"

"Get out of the way, Freya." Reggie told me obviously seething.

"No."

"Freya."

"No."

"Stop being a stubborn bitch! Just get out of the way!" Reggie yelled out at me, towering over me and I jumped back shocked which made me bump into Juggy.

"Hey! Don't call her a bitch." Sweet Pea told him clenching his jaw as he walked over with Fangs.

"See, no sense of loyalty." Juggy argued.

"That's it." He lunged at him me still inbetween them as Fangs, Sweetums and Reggies friends faught.

"Freya!" Toni yelled out as the boys faught and I felt a hit on my stomach and a groaned out. Someone grabbed me and pulled me away from them and I looked to see Toni looking at me worried. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." I nodded my head and touched where I was hit and hissed out in pain. "Maybe not."

"Let's have a look." She lifted up my cropped jumper and you could see a bruise already forming.

$$$

We are all in Principle Weatherbees office. Veronica saw the fight and quickly got him; so her and Juggy are standing and Reggie, Fangs, Toni, Sweet Pea and I are sat down in the order. I held the ice pack against my rib as he spoke to us. "You all have a weeks detention for fighting. But I made myself clear to you, Mr Jones. Take off that jacket, or you're suspended."

I began to speak, "Please, Juggy just-"

"Then I guess I'm suspended then." He walked out of the room.