Chapter 34

It must have been a couple hours as I finnaly came to; feeling a slight headache and a bit disoriented. I started to get little flashes of what happened when I was high and I covered my mouth shocked and cried. "How could I do that?" I looked around to see that I'm on the bed but not restrained and my pants are no where to be found but my underwear was still on. I saw that i had bruises all over me and I got up slowly. I went to the door but its locked. I heard a motorbike stop and then a voice. "Jug!"

"FP!" I screamed out.

"Freya!"

"FP please!" I banged against the door. "I'm in here."

"Baby girl get away from the door." I moved to the  other side shaking. A gun went off and I yelped as I shut my eyes. I felt a pair of muscular arms around me and I panicked.

"Get off!"

"Freya!" I stopped moving and opened my eyes.

"FP." I grabbed onto him in a hug, bearowing my head against his chest.

"What happened baby girl?"

"Malachai." I whispered. "He- he-" I started to panick and cry.

"Hey, hey?" He pulled away from me. "You're safe now." I looked into his eyes to see tears brewing.

"Jughead..."

"Where is he?"

"I don't know." I shook my head. "He - he would be in bad condition though FP. I saw Penny Peabody slice into his arm when- when Malachi dragged me back in here." He looked around and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Come on. I have to find him and I'm not leaving you alone." He told me. He stood up helping me up and as I stood up I saw him studying my body. His grip against me tightened as he pulled me in for another hug. I felt something wet hit my shoulder. "I'm so sorry Freya. I'm sorry I wasn't there. I failed." I pulled away from him to see him crying.

"It's not your fault, FP." I wiped away his tears and he breathed in deeply his tuff exterior coming back. He took of his Serpent jacket and tied it around my waist trying to cover me up at least somewhat.

*

We looked for ages for Jughead and we found him  on the ground eyes closed beatin to a pulp. "Jug!" FP dropped my hand and ran to his sun as did I.

"Is he breathing?" I asked him panicking. He put his head against his chest and his fingers against his neck.

"Barely." He picked him up in his arms as I grabbed Jughead's hand scared. We walked back to the scene of the crime where I saw, Sweet Pea, Toni, Cheryl, Betty and Archie all standing looking to us three and other serpents behind them.

"Freya." Archie ran to me wrapping me in a hug and I shook crying.

*

I laid in the hospital bed; dad and Archie just left for some food. Dad and Archie never left my side last night and this morning, I had to beg them to go eat something. Jughead is in hospital and FP told me that he's going to be fine. Alice and Betty visited this morning and we found out about Hal Cooper being the Blackhood. And Reggie also visited this morning after the Coopers. Fangs is alive thank God, and is going to be alright.

Toni walked in and I gave her a small smile as she walked over to me giving me a hug. I moved over in the bed giving her some space to sit down as well, which she did. "How are you Frey?" She asked me wrapping her arms around me as I leant against her arm.

"I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" She raised her brow at me.

"No." I sighed out.