Chapter 17

It's been a week since the Serpents joined Riverdale High and everything has gone back to normal. Betty is showing V, Kev, Juggy and I her brother. "Well, he is very fetching for someone who was living in skid row." Kev grabbed the phone after V.

"Yeah, he's a hottie who looks incredibly familiar to me, by the way."

"Your adventures in the woods?" Jughead asked as I grabbed the phone from Kev to see that he looks definitely like a Cooper, the blonde hair and everything.

"I don't know."

"He's cute but there is definitely a psycho vibe to him, sorry B." I told her as I handed Juggy the phone and she just shrugged.

"Maybe if we were allowed to meet this hottie-"

"Obvious psycho." I butted in correcting Kevin.

"Maybe if we were allowed to meet this hottie in person." Kevin repeated after giving me a look.

Juggy gave the phone back to B. "Chic is still acclimating. And I'm trying to get him to trust me, but my mum is treating him like hes a 10 year old, and my dads acting like hes the devils spawn "

"Well, I have an amazing idea. Bring The Omen to Pickens Day, and we can all meet him. Everyone's coming, right?"

"No. Because the Serepents weren't invited."

"The Serpents were specifically asked to come." V told Juggy.

"Yeah, to provide security. Like were all on the Snowpiercer train but the Serpents happen to be the ones eating the cockroaches."

"You don't have to work if you don't want to."

"The damage, as they say, has already been done." He told her as he started to pack up. "I'll talk to you guys later." I looked to where he was walking to see Toni standing there.

"Plans with Toni?" B asked obviously jealous.

"Uh, yeah. I'm interviewing her grandfather for my oral history report. Oldest living Serpent." He grabbed his book bag and left us walking to Topaz.

$$$

I'm sitting in the student lounge talking to Sweetums, Toni and Kevin

I'm sitting in the student lounge talking to Sweetums, Toni and Kevin. "Freya." I looked up to see a stressed out V.

"V? What's wrong?"

"Josie dropped out from singing with me on Pickens Day. And I know you can sing so..." I stood up from the armchair I was sitting on.

"Ah, no way."

"Fray please."

"Veronica, you know I can't." I already felt my nerves being wrecked. "I love you, but no."

"You can sing?" Kev asked confused.

"She's amazing." Toni complimented.

"You really were Princess."