Chapter 26

The student council meeting went out with a bang. Someone leaked out a flyer with all these facts about Veronica. But right now Sweet Pea messaged me telling me he's picking me up to go to his before we go to dinner so that's where I am. "Sweets, we really have to go." I told him breathlessly as he kissed my neck.

"Just 10 minutes."

"No Sweetums, we gotta go." I got up from the couch.

"Fine." He sighed out and got up.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you Princess."

He walked passed me but before he did I slapped his butt as I talked. "You bet your ass."

"Alright let's go."

"Wait Sweet Pea."

"What now?"

"I ah... can you change your outfit?"

He scowled at me. "So what I need to change myself for you and your family!"

"No no no. Sweetums you took it the wrong way." I grabbed his hands. "All I mean is just change your pants to your good ones. Just dress up a little, that's all I promise. Even I dressed up for this." He looked around sighing but looked back to me.

"Okay." I smiled at him.

"Thank you." He walked off to his room and minutes later he came out looking sharp as hell. "Damn baby you look finnneee." I cat called as he rolled his eyes.

" I cat called as he rolled his eyes

He put on his Serpent jacket. "Shut up or I'm not going." He laughed.

"Fine." He wrapped his arm around me as we walked out of his trailer, locking it up, and we went to his bike.

$$$

I opened the front door walking in. "Sorry we're late." I called out.

"It's fine possum. I'm still dishing up."

I heard Sweet Pea chuckle and I death glared him. "What..... Possum?" I hit his stomach.

"Remember leave the hatred behind." I walked into the dining room to see Dad at the and Archie on the side. "Hey, daddy." I kissed the top of his head.

"Mr Andrews." Sweet Pea and my dad gave a firm shake.

"Fred, Sweet Pea." Dad reminded him.

"Andrews." Sweet Pea looked to Archie and did the head nod thing which Archie did back. Mum brought out a salad bowl. There is definite tension but I'm hoping there's just going to be a nice dinner.

"Sweet Pea, good to see you made it."

"Glad I made it. It looks great Ms Andrews."

"Well I hope it tastes that way." She laughed and we all chuckled. "Alright well, sit sit." Mum sat next to Archie so Sweet Pea and I could sit together.