Charter 32

QUICK A/N

Letting you guys know that I changed the last chapter a bit so you might wanna go back and read that before this. 💙

"I'll knock out some serpent ass for you if you want, Frey

"I'll knock out some serpent ass for you if you want, Frey." I chuckled at Reggies attempt in comfort but shook my head.

"No, Reggie. But thanks for the offer." I gave him a quick pack as we continued down the school hall. I just finished catching Reggie up on most things.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me close. "I feel like we haven't talked in ages." He sighed out.

"That's because we haven't. We need to have Reggie and Freya time again."

"Yeah we do. And I'll beat your ass at Halo like usual."

I looked up at him to see him smirking. "Ha, you wish Mantel." I scoffed. He unwrapped his arm as he took out his phone getting a text. I saw him grip onto his phone and I furrowed my brows. "Reggie..." He didn't answer instead he passed me the phone and stormed off.

I looked down at his phone and it's a video of Fangs in Midge's dresssing room. So he's the serpent. I thought he was gay? Freya that's for another time. I snapped at my self and raced after Reggie. "Reggie!" I saw him grab onto his Bulldog buddies and I ran after him. Mr Weatherbee spoke over the P.A. system wanting Fangs to come to his office. "Reggie!" I finally got ahead of him after pushing my way through the Bulldogs. I tried to stop him from walking down the stairs where I saw Fangs, Jughead and Toni.

"You're dead, Vixen Killer!" Reggie yelled at him as the three looked over. They went to go the other way but the Sheriff and 2 deputies were in their way.

"Reggie, stop." I stood infront of him next to Toni. "I know Fangs, okay. He wouldn't have done anything to hurt her." Fangs must have panicked cause he went to run but the cops grabbed onto him and a switch blade fell out from one of Fang's pockets. "Oh God." I whispered. They tackled Fangs to the ground and handcuffed him.

*

I heard Reggie, Kevin and other Bulldogs practically cheering about Fangs arrest as I sat next to Betty and Jughead in the student lounge. I looked around to see Sweet Pea, Toni and other serpents about to snap, including Jughead. I got up excusing myself from the couple and walking calmly to loud group. "Reggie. Kevin." I snapped.

They looked to me confused and I motioned for them to follow me out and in the hallway. Once we were out and turned to the boys. "What's up Freya?"

"What's up? What's up?!" I snapped looking shocked at their behavior. "I have already told Reggie that Fangs is innocent and now I have to tell you, Kevin..." I looked directly at Keller. "He didn't do it." I looked between the boys, "I know him, he's my friend and I'm vouching for him right now that he didn't do it."