Chapter 24

I woke up to talking and I opened my eyes with a grimace. I stretched as I sat up from the couch and I saw Jughead and FP and they suddenly stopped talking as they saw me awake. "Don't let me stop you from whatever you were talking about." I got off the couch and walked to the kitchen pouring myself a cup of coffee. I took a sip as I turned to look at my second family. "Why are you two staring at me?"

"What happened to your hand?" FP asked.

I looked to my bandaged, swelled, bruised hand. "Oh, ah I slammed it in the cabinet. I was halfasleep and wanted a bowl of cereal." I chuckled out.

"Well Jughead tells me that you weren't here when I dropped you off." I looked to Jughead with an are you serious face.

"You ratted me out?"

"Hey, I didn't even know why you were supposed to be here and I didn't know I wasn't supposed to tell him."

"You're obviou-"

"Hey, cut it out!" FP snapped at the both of us, standing up. "I also found out about Sweet Pea."

"What about, Sweet Pea?" I tried to act cool as I leant against the counters.

"Cut the crap." I went to open my mouth but he continued. "You two are hooking up."

I looked to Jughead with furrowed brows. "How do you even now about us?"

"Betty let it slip."

"Betty? Betty let it slip. Well ain't that just fantastic?" I waved my arms around.

"Hey, at least he's telling the truth. Were you with him last night? I saw you sneak in early."

"What? No." Suddenly FP stormed out of the Trailer slamming the door opened and I looked to Jughead shocked and he looked the same way. We bolted up and chased after him. "FP!" I tried to get him to stop.

"Dad, what are you doing?"

"FP stop!" I yelled at him as he sped walk over to Sweet Pea's trailer. "FP I swear to God." He knocked on the door and I pray to God that he doesn't answer.

Sweet Pea opened the door "F-" Sweetums got cut short by FP punching Sweetums in the face.

"Oh my God." I ran to FP and grabbed his arm pulling him down the stairs to Jughead and I rushed to Sweetums. I moved his face to look at me and his cheek was cut. "Sweetums. Oh my God."

"What the hell?" He asked confused as all hell.

"What the actual fuck FP?" I looked at him pissed off as Jughead holds him back. "You can't just go punching people in the face!"

"If you ever hurt her I will kill you Sweet Pea. I don't give a fuck what the laws say!" FP got Juggy off him and he stormed off to his trailer. Jughead gave Sweet Pea and then me a sympathetic look and walked to catch up with his dad.

I turned to Sweet Pea and shooed him into the trailer closing the door behind me and rushed to the freezer to get some ice but all I could see was the bag of corn so I grabbed that and handed it to him as he placed it against his cheek. "I'm so sorry, Sweet Pea. I didn't tell him, I swear. Betty let it slip, that we were hanging out, to Jughead and he connected the dots and-"

Sweet Pea cut me off with his lips smashing against mine. We pulled away after a couple seconds. "It's okay, Princess." Sweetums chuckled.

"He was just mad because I didn't tell him. Well I'm guessing that anyway."

"Well my bet is that he still would have punched me if you did tell him."

"Yeah your probably right." We both laughed out.