Chapter 31

Quick A/N:

So it has come to my attention that some of ya'll want Freya to be preggers.

Just want your input on if you want this to happen or not.

So should Freya get pregnant?

With the responses I get it doesnt mean I'm going to go along with them though.

A/N 2:

I just added some story to the bottom of this one. And yes there is gonna be another update tonight or tomorrow. 💙

######

It's been 2 days since.... since the blood. I can still remember her blood running off me and into the drain. "Freya." I heard knocking on my bedroom door as I sat on my leather chair in a hoody and sweat pants with my grey blanket wrapped around me. The door opened and dad and Archie were standing there. "Hey, Sweetheart." Dad smiled wearily.

"There are some people here for you." Archie told me and moved out of the way, to see Toni, Fangs, and Sweet Pea. I gave Toni and Fangs small smiles and they did the same as Sweet Pea stood awkwardly.

*

"How are you?" Sweet Pea asked clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly as he sat on my bed next to Fangs.

"I'm okay." I nodded.

Toni grabbed my hand from beside me. "Her funerals on Wednesday." I just looked at her.

"Okay."

"Do you see anything before the show?" Fangs asked me which got him a hit in the stomach by Sweet Pea.

"You mean did I see the Black Hood? No I didn't." I sighed out. "Look, I appreciate you guys coming round but I just want to be alone right now. Sorry."

Toni smiled at me and stood up grabbing Fangs. "Of course, I'll call you later..." She kissed my cheek. "Sexy thang." She winked to me and I chuckled.

"Get better." Fangs demanded and I nodded as he kissed my cheek and Toni grabbed onto Fangs dragging him out of my room, leaving just Sweet Pea and I.

"Bye, Sweet Pea." I said looking at him.

"Yeah." He said and I heard my bed squeak meaning he stood up. "I'm sorry." I looked up at him. "For the way I did that to you."

"Why did you do it?" I asked tears coming to my eyes.

"I- I can't. Just know that I do love you Freya." With that I watched him walk out of my room and as soon as the door closed I let the tears I was holding back fall down my face. I subconsciously grabbed onto the necklace Sweet Pea got me, for Christmas, in my hand as it sat around my neck.

*

Everyone appeared at Midge's funeral early today. I've been better compared to being shut in my room like a couple days ago. "I have a theory." Jughead spoke making me take my head off of Pop's diner window and look at him from across the booth. "It's a copycat killer. And who coincidentally showed up in Riverdale after Mr Svenson was killed? And has been giving us creepy vibes ever since? Chic. He has a temper, too."

"Chic is here because I went to the hostel to get him." Betty said cutting off her boyfriend. "And yes, he's weird, he didn't know Midge. So, moving on."

"What if Svenson wasn't the Black Hood?" Archie asked us.

I looked to my brother as I spoke. "Archie, we were there when he died."

"I know, but just because he was wearing a hood that night, it doesn't necessarily mean he's the same guy who shot my dad. And now killed Midge."

Betty spoke this time. "Svenson forced us to bury you. He cut off his own finger."