Chapter 19

I woke up wrapped in a pair of muscled up arms. I looked up to see Sweet Pea already looking at me. "You know that would be really creepy if it wasn't you." I chuckled as did he and he pecked my lips.

"I couldn't help but gaze at your beautifulness." He flirted with me as I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"I've gotta take a shower. I smell like sex." I told him and unraveled from his arms slipping on one of his shirts from the ground not worry about underwear and walked out of the bedroom to the loungeroom to get my phone. "Holy shit!" I screamed shocked and crouched to the ground my head in my hands.

"Freya?" I heard heavy footsteps and a pants Sweet Pea came over to see what I'm seeing. "What the hell?"

"Morning." Fangs greeted as him and Toni sat on the couch smirking.

"You two have fun?" Toni wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shut up Topaz." Sweet Pea told her and I stood up.

"Freya, your brother called." Fangs chucked me my phone and I caught it to see 10 missed calls from Dad, 3 from Betty, 4 from Jughead, 9 from FP, 5 from Archie, 2 from Cherry, 2 from Kev and even 1 from Reggie. I quickly went through the texts when I remembered.

"Shit." I raced around the room trying to grab all my discarded clothes.

"Hey," Sweet Pea grabbed me stopping me. "What's wrong?"

"I was supposed to meet Cheryl and Kevin this morning at Pop's and its..." I checked my phone. "8:10. I don't have enough time to go home, so I'm gonna have to wear this-"

"Freya, chill out for a second." Toni chuckled. "I'll go to my trailer grab some clothes for you, while you have a shower cause you reek of sex." I quickly thanked her and raced into the bathroom having my shower.

$$$

I walked into the school with Fangs, Toni and Sweet Pea

I walked into the school with Fangs, Toni and Sweet Pea. I readjusted my jacket from last night awkwardly since so many people are just staring as we walked down the hall with 15 minutes before class starts.  We walked into the student lounge to see Juggy and Veronica hashing it out about something. "Freya." Archie said catching the groups attention and they looked to the 4 of us.

"Where the hell have you been?" Veronica asked becoming motherly like she does sometimes.

"I was-"

"She was staying at mine last night after the ordeal at the Wyrm." Toni covered for me.

"What happened at the Wyrm?" Archie asked me. Juggy, Betty, Sweet Pea, Toni, Fangs and I all shared a look.

"My God." Thank God for Kevin. "Did you hear? My dad's scanner's blowing up. The police found another dead body. There's blood everywhere." Sweetums slipped his arm around my waist.

"Could the Black Hood have risen from the grave?" Juggy asked.

"Did they say whose body?" Arch asked.