Chapter 6

Archie's 'Red Circle' flyers have spread around town like wild fire. And let me tell you I 100% disagree with this. If the Black Hood figures out its Archie or Reggie that are doing this, he'll practice shooting with their backs. I haven't been able to talk to Archie about it, since whenever I go to he always walks away so know I'm walking over to his locker. "Sheriff Keller." I greeted as I saw him holding up the 'Red Circle' flyer. "What do you need my brother for? I'm sure it's gotta be important since your here."

"A lunch mob won't help people to feel safe."

"Sheriff Keller." I turned to see Principle Weatherbee.

"We have a big problem here, Waldo. You see, your student has formed his own private army."

"The Red Circle is a school club."

"You endorse this?"

"Archie Andrews has shown tremendous initiative. You can't fault students for wanting to protect each other." Sheriff grimaced and walked off, then did the Principal.

"Hey, Freya."

"Hi, Archie. What the hell are you doing?" I whisper yelled.

"Me and the Bulldogs are trying to protect Riverdale, we are only watches. We are not going to fight ok?" I looked up at him with furrowed brows.

"You realize you guys can be potentially putting targets on your back?" Archie nodded and I sighed out.

"Don't you have free period now?" I nodded my head. "Yeah but I'm going to go see Juggy... so I need the keys to the truck."

"How am I supposed to get home?"

"Walk? Catch a lift? I dont know." Archie sighed out but gave over the keys. "Thank you." I have him a quick hug and he kissed my forehead

"Be safe."

"Always." I told him. "Oh, and also I have a shift at Pop's tonight." He nodded his head and we went our separate ways. I got out the doors when I heard my name getting called out from behind me, I turned around to see Reggie.

"Where are you going? We have this free together."

"Sorry, Reggie. I'm visiting Juggy as Southside High." He looked at me with a wave of emotions.

"Then I'm coming with. I don't want any Southside scum going near you." I looked at him slightly annoyed.

"Reggie, you know I hate that. We are in the same town, we are all the same. Okay?"

"Fine. But I'm coming with just in case something happens." I sighed out.

"Reggie, I love you, you know I do..." I looked up at Reggie to see him smirking at me. "As a friend, Reginald." I swatted his arm chuckling. "I don't need protection. I'm fine. I'll be in out." Reggie stared at me but eventually sighed out.

"Fine."

"Thank you." I said smiling. "Ok, I gotta go, but I'm working a shift at Pop's tonight if you wanna come round?" He nodded smiling and bent down kissing me.

"I'll see what I can do." I nodded my head and ran down to the Andrews household truck.

$$$$

"Hey Juggy."

"Freya. What's up?" I got out of my truck leaning against the door as I looked to his new school.

"Well, I'm just wondering where you are?"

"I'm at school." I rolled my eyes.

"I know that. I mean where in the school are you?"

"I'm in my newsroom. The Red and Black."