Chapter 13

I walked into the Whyte Wyrm to see Toni at the bar. I walked over and sat st the stool as she looked down at me smirking. "Here." She passed me a shot. "You look like you need it." I thanked her and downed it. "So you and Sweet Pea?" I groaned out.

"I don't know Toni. Maybe it's just lust or maybe I actually like him."

"Well I can tell you this." She leant onto the bar. "I've never seen him act the way he does around you with anyone else. That means something, Andrews." I looked up at her not knowing what to say. I heard someone enter and I looked to see Alice and Betty. Alice looked like a Serpent, while Betty looked like herself but not really since she doesn't have her signature ponytail.

"Hog eye." She walked to the bar and stood next to me. "Get me..." she was obviously already tipsy.

"Tequila, straight up."

"Hold the worm." They said at the same time. She downed the shot and looked to Betty. "Hit me, Hog Eye. Honey, what do you want? Shirley Temple?" She looked back to Hog Eye. "Just give me two." She then looked to me. "Make that three. Gotta give my goddaughter a little something." She pulled me into a side hug and I looked up at her confused but smiled. Hog Eye passed me a shot which I gladly took.

"Thanks Mama Cooper." I said getting up. "You look great by the way." I told her with a smile. I walked to Juggy and Betty. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, Frey."

"Good job, guys." I motioned around the room. "When's FP coming?"

"He should be here soon." Juggy told me and I nodded and looked around till I saw someone

"Ok don't hate me Freya." I looked to Betty.

"What did you do?" I raised my brow at her.

"Well, I signed you up for Karaoke." I groaned.

"You're kidding right?"

"No."

"For fucks sake." I could feel my anxiety levels rising.

"I'm sorry Frey."

"It's fine." I shook my head and furrowed my brows.

"Good. You're on now." She grabbed my hand and started dragging me to the stage and then pushed me up and people started to look.

"Betty I can't do this." I started to panick. I saw Archie run over to me.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's going on?"

"She signed me up." I panicked. "I don't even know what song."

"Believer by Imagine Dragons. You always sing it."

"Yeah, for inner inner circle. So in other words you, Jughead and Archie."

"Come on Freya, please?" Betty begged me and I sighed out knowing I caved in.

"Fine, Betty." She gave me a wide smile and Archie gave me the thumbs up and said good luck. I walked to the microphone and the best started to play. I looked around at everyone and shut my eyes letting my instincts take over.

"

First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh" I heard cheering from around me and I opened my eyes to see everyone actually liking me. I got more into the song letting my soul free.
"Second thing second
Don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh