Chapter 25

I banged on the bathroom door annoyed. "Jughead, hurry the fuck up."

The door opened and there stood a smirking Jughead. "Come on. What's taking you so long?" He asked as he walked passed me. As I fixed FP's flannel that I have now stolen, since I havent talked to him since he punched Sweet Pea, I rushed to him ready to defend myself as he walked out of the trailer to his bike.

$$$

"Friends, I have an exciting announcement to make." Veronica spoke as I sat next to Betty who is next to Jughead. "I'm running for student council president against Reggie 'the Misogynist' Mantle."

Juggy groaned out as I rolled my eyes. "You've gotta be kidding me."

"If yesterday's dramatic events taught me anything, it's that Veronica Lodge is not a victim, nor will she ever allow herself to be one."

"Your parents are taking over Riverdale," Juggy started.

"And now you wanna take over the school?" I crossed my arms over my chest looking up at her with a raised brow as Jughead nodded.

"So what is this, part of Mummy and Daddys evil bidding?"

"Jughead you're in a bad mood becuase you haven't eaten but Freya what the hell is up your arse?" Archie looked to me.

I sat up with raised brows and cracked my knuckles. "Well, let me see, where should I begin? Oh, how about how you sided with your girlfriend over our father, or how you beat up my boyfriend for some godforsaken reason." I raised my voice slightly. Archie went to retaliate but Veronica spoke.

"Actually Jughead, Freya, my parents think I should avoid the spotlight."

"Really?" Juggy percked up intrested.

"But I was born for elected office."

"V, if you wanna be president, you've got our vote."

"Yeah, team Ronnie all the way." Archie of course agreed with Betty.

"B, as the Thelma to my Louise, I couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else." Veronica stoke out her hand to Betty. "Will you be my running mate?"

"Of course, V." She stood up and Veronica took her hand. "I'd be honored."

"Amaze. B and V. Now, that's a team you can believe in."

$$$

I'm at afterschool cheer practice and Toni is showing off her moves. As she finished we all clapped and I cheered a little as she walked over standing next to me. Cheryl took Toni's spot infront of the Cheer team. "Well, I don't think there's any way you amateurs are gonna top that, so, practice is over, Vixens. Inner circle Vixens, hang back. You know who you are." Toni and I walked to Cheryl as did Josie, Veronica and Betty. "In honor of Toni joining our squad, I think we should celebrate, with a mandatory slumber party at Thistlehouse. Fancy dress gowns are appreciated. You've all seen The Beguiled, right. Dinner at 8, parlor games to follow." She smiled at us and walked off.

$$$