Chapter 7

I saw the video early this morning and I'm still not talking to any of them. Veronica has decided to support him through it all and even make shirts that 90% of the school is wearing. I just don't want anyone I care about getting hurt and Archie, Reggie and the Bulldogs are putting targets on each others backs. Archie is facing a suspension and the he and the Bulldog team are suspended from playing.

I was walking around the school trying to get through free period without seeing anyone when I turned a corner and bumped into Reggie. "Freya." He sounded hopeful but I just turned around and started walking.

He grabbed onto my wrist pulling me back while I hissed in pain. "Ow, Reggie." I snapped at him and he quickly let go while i robbed my bruised wrist.

"What is it?"

"Nothi-" before I could finish he already grabbed my hand and lifted my sleeve so he could see the bruise.

"Who the fuck did that?" He said pissed off. I took my hand back and covered it up.

"No one, Reggie. Don't worry about it."

"Who hurt you, Freya?" I sighed out.

"Just some Southsider." I told him.

"I should have come with you." I shook my head.

"Reggie. It's over and done with. It's in the past." I told him and he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Freya. For everything." I smiled against him and we pulled away. "The Red Circle has disbanded." He told me and I smiled.

"I don't want you guys to get hurt."

"We didn't and we won't." I nodded my head and moved his face down to mine and kissed him. He pushed me against the locker trailing kisses.

"Seriously, Reggie. Here?"

"Ah ha."

"Fine." I led him to the Janitor closet that isn't used and I opened the door going in and Reggie followed me closing the door after him. He pushed me up against a blank wall and he undid the buttons of my pants.

$$$$

Archie put the Black hood that Reggie used to scare him into his school locker, which was stupid but Sheriff Keller found it and then dad found out and he is beyond mad at him. I heard ruckus downstairs over the thounder and walked down stairs being as quiet as possible.

"At least you were smart enough not to keep it in your locker. But a gun, Archie?" I heard V asked and my eyes widened. "Why? For what?" I walked into the lounge room.

"A gun?"

"Frey-"

"No... You know what dad said, Archiebald. So why didn't you listen."

"To protect myself."

"Against the Black Hood? Archie..." I said upset.

"That video, the gun. If I'm following you, I need to know where."

"We need to know the truth Archie." I told him raising my voice.

"I want him dead, Freya!" He yelled and stood up while I looked up at him shocked. "I want the Black Hood dead. And I wanna be the one who does it. I wanna be... the last thing that he sees."

"Spoken like a true vigilante." V said.

"No, you both wanted the truth. I made that video and showed my face so he'd make me his next target. I went to the Southside hoping he would come after for me."

"So, you find the Black Hood and you shoot him, and then what? You go to jail. Or you miss him and he kills you, Archie."

"Doesn't matter what happens to me." I looked at him shocked.