A U T H O R' s N O T E

*PLEASE DO NOT COPY or TRANSLATE IN OTHER LANGUAGES*

*
25/07/2020

First off I want to say is that I started this book 2 years ago and omg I sucked, I still do but don't judge me for the initial chapters. I promise it gets better as you read it, also I'll be re-writing/editing the chapters once I finish the book, because I've made mistakes in the timeline and some of the chapters really make me curse myself.

*

26/05/2018

Hey guys! I want to say that I've been a Wattpad user since a very long time now and now, I wanted to write a story.

I've never written a poem or any kind of a story before and this story is purely based on my imagination. So some things can be coincidental.

As I was saying that I've never written anything or anything publishable rather, so please cooperate with my grammar and writing mistakes and correct them if you want. I'd say be judgemental :P because that's how I'll write up to your expectations and give you a nice interesting story to read.

All characters and incidents in this story are imaginary; resemblance to any person dead or alive is purely coincidental and the writer dont and would never intend to outrage, insult, hurt any religion or religious sentiments, beliefs or feeling of any person(s) or class or community or race.

I hope you like this story. Read and enjoy.
Please vote and comment if you like.
Thank you xo