The Choices We Made (A Brent Rivera Fanfiction)

He held me in his arms, rocking me back and forth gently.

"Its okay, babygirl. I've got you. He can't hurt you anymore"

And I believed him.

Hold up.

This might seem confusing.

But let me tell you, it makes sense.

Let's start form the beginning, shall we?

Katie's P.O.V

Hey guys.

My name is Katie Franta.

Yup. Franta. As in Connor Franta. He's my older brother and I love him with all my heart.

Our parents got divorced when we were younger and my dad took Connor, Nicola, Brandon and Dustin, and my mom took me. (I still kept the name Franta) But I found out, with the help of twitter, that he recently moved out to California a year ago to live with the rest of O2L.

I met him when we moved here and we text all the time and hang out every few weeks. But he's still overprotective like any older brother.

Anyway, I'm Katie but everyone calls me Kae. I'm 16 years old. I'm around 5'6, I have long black hair that reaches my mid-back and eyes that change between green and hazel depending on what I'm wearing. I'm not overweight but I'm not really skinny. I've got lightly tanned skin with no tattoo's and piercings in my ears and bellybutton.

I've lived in California for 16 years, my whole life, along with my best friend Brent. Yes, Brent Rivera. People on twitter say I just use him for fame but how could I when I've known him longer than he's been famous? They also think we are dating because we spend most of our time together, but we're literally like brother and sister. We've known each other since we were born and we always do everything together.

We live next door to each other and down the road from a beautiful beach that we always go to.

Girls always gave me dirty looks whenever I was with Brent but he didn't seem to notice, and I wanted to keep it that way. Some girls hate on me because of Brent but I guess they only want him to not get hurt or something like that. But I understood because they loved him almost as much as I did. So they're just trying to protect him. I would've done the same thing.

§::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::§

A/N

WASSUP GUYSSS !?

my names Katie but everyone calls me Kae. (I used my own name, I'm so self-centered) I'm actually 13 and basically, this character is based off me. I don't know who you'll imagine her as, but yeah.

And this is the start of The Choices We Made.

I know it sucks now, trust me. I've read it through and I laughed so hard because it's so childish and cringeworthy it is. So BEAR WITH ME

Stay Frantastic

Don't forget to Vote and Comment 💘

Bye beautiful's