Chapter 6- Cheating?

A/N

Hey guys!

This is classified as a chapter, but basically an update on what's happened in the past 4 weeks.

Stay Frantastic 😜✌️

Bye beautiful's 💕

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*4 weeks later*

Katie's P.O.V

Jack and I have been together for about, 3 weeks now. He asked me at a fair a week after we met at my house. Brent doesn't really hang around with me often now. Every time I see him when I'm with Jack, he glares at him and ignores us. I'm going to talk to him soon. I just don't know when. He doesn't want anything to do with me.

Jack's P.O.V

I feel happy with Katie, but there is this other girl I met at MagCon, I've been seeing her and going out with her. But I think I like her more than I like Katie. I know it's wrong to date two people at once, but I feel like I need to see if I like her more. I'll tell Katie soon. I'll just wait till the right time.

Brent's P.O.V

One day, I was walking down to meet Nash, and I saw Jack with this other girl. They were holding hands and she was leaning on him. I had a feeling she wasn't a relative when he leaned down and kissed her. I had to tell Katie. She'll be devastated. But she hasn't been talking to me lately. She might think I'm making it up. I hope not, I hate to see her get hurt.

Hayes' P.O.V

Me and Livy's relationship is awesome. Of course, our parents don't let us stay in the same bed. I mean, we are 14. Nash wanted to ruin my life, because of what I did to him, so he somehow convinced my parents. What is the worst we are going to do? Kiss? I mean, c'mon. Oh well, at least they let us sleep with the door closed, unlike him and Ashleigh.

Livy's P.O.V

I can't believe things are working between Hayes and I. He has millions of girls crazy for him, and he chose me. I hope he won't do anything he'll regret...

Nash's P.O.V

Ash and I are still going strong, after 2 years. Neither of us have cheated, well if she has, she hasn't told me. But Ash is a nice, caring person, she wouldn't do that to me.

Ashleigh's P.O.V

I can't believe Nash actually did choose me. I used to be an unpopular girl at school, but then Katie, Olivia and I became great friends and the rest just fell into place. That's not how Livy met Hayes though. It's because she's Cameron Dallas' sister. It's good that Hayes doesn't use her for anything, like her last boyfriend. But part from that I love seeing everyone now, I consider them all my family.