Chapter 18- He's Back

Brent's P.O.V

*the next day*

I woke up with a HUGE headache. Ugh. I shouldn't of drank that much. I don't remember half of it. But one thing I do remember is. Cam and Katie. Kissed. One of my best friends, and my girlfriend. Kissed. It was just a dare but it still broke my heart. I truly love her. When she kissed Cameron, it killed me inside. Knowing that Cam had a crush on her, made it feel even worse. I will have to do something to make sure I have her.

I looked over to see Katie still sleeping. She's so cute when she's sleeping. Curled up in a bundle, so innocent. Then she wakes up and she's gone all fierce. I got up and walked over to her. I lay down next to her and touched my lips to her nose. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning babe" she yawned.

"Morning beautiful"

"How's your head?"

"Fucking sore. How bout you?" She giggled.

"That's what happens when you drink too much! Mines pretty good"

"So. About you and Cam?" I asked her. Her eyes went wide.

"What about me and Cam?" She tried to hide it.

"Don't try and hide it. You two kissed"

"Baby, it was just a dare. I don't like Cameron, if I did, why would I be dating you? I love you. Not him. You" she pressed her lips to mine. We just lay there for a while, kissing. It seemed peaceful, no one else in the world. Just us.

"Hey I've cooked some-" My mom walked in. "Do I have to re-think about you guys sharing a room?"

"NO!" We said simultaneously. We sat up.

"Brent, don't get too touchy" I blushed.

"I'll make sure he doesn't" Katie smiled, entwining our fingers together underneath the blankets.

"Well, I trust you guys. Anyways, I've cooked some breakfast if you want some"

"Yeah that would be-" Kae started to say.

"No, it's fine, I'm taking her out for breakfast" she turned and smiled at me.

"Really?" She whispered. I nodded.

"Well, I'll leave you too it!" My mom walked out.

"So where are we going?"

"The Pancake House"

"Where's that?"

"YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE PANCAKE HOUSE!?!?" I screamed.

"No. Is that a bad thing" she looked up at me.

"Uh. YAS! They have every type of pancake, and every flavour of syrup you can think of!" I got out of her bed and went to get some clothes to wear.

"Sounds amazing" she also got up. "Dibs the shower!"

"Sure. I wasn't gonna have one anyway" she took her clothes and went into the bathroom.

Katie's P.O.V

I walked under the water, letting the heat pour over my body. It felt so relaxing. I got out five minutes later and dried off. I put on my loose peach 'I'm not afraid to die' shirt and tucked it into my high waisted white denim shorts. I put my hair in a side braid and applied some mascara and lip gloss. I sprayed on some perfume and walked out if the bathroom. I grabbed my purse, and put my phone in my back pocket. I walked down the stairs and our he door, to see Brent waiting there with his penny board.