Chapter 43- Los Angeles Beach

Mahogany's P.O.V

We all started walking to the beach but Jacob held me back.

"Have you told anyone about us?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"No. I'm thinking about telling Kae. She's really good in these situations. It's happened a lot of times for her" I smiled.

"Okay. I want everyone to know you're mine" he pulled me close and kissed my cheek.

"I know. I do too. Let's just keep it on the DL for now"

"Okay. Let's just enjoy the beach" he grinned and we ran to catch up to the others.

Katie's P.O.V

"LETS SWIM!" Taylor yelled.

"No shit we're at the beach" Hayes mumbled, earning a few laughs from us.

"Well I am not going to swim. So don't disturb me. Okay?"

"Okay" Cameron winked. We've watched the fault in our stars way too many times together, I think it's unhealthy.

All the guys chucked down their towels and shirts and ran into the water, tackling each other into it. I swear they are actually brothers.

I laid my towel down on the sand and slipped off my cover ups, the other girls doing the same.

"We all know the boys are gonna carry us into the water, right?"

"Yup" everyone replied except Holly, who was new to this.

"Do they do that every time we go to the beach?" She asked nervously.

"Yup"

"That's why they're sneaking towards us, thinking we can't see them?" I looked up slightly to see them running up the sand.

"Yup" I sighed. "Get ready girls" I giggled.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me, carrying me bridal style towards the water, while Cameron grabbed Holly, Hayes grabbed Liv, and Jacob grabbed Mahogany.

I looked up to see who grabbed me and it was Gilinsky.

"Babe put me down" I pouted.

"Gladly" he smirked. Oh shit.

I felt his arms loosen away for me and I splashed into the water.

I pushed my head back up to the surface.

"Fine then. Be that way" I folded my arms and waded away from him.

"Wait. Baby don't leave me" he grabbed onto my wrist pulling me back to him.

"Taylor's doing fine" he grinned.

"I know" I grinned back.

"I wouldn't blame him if he couldn't resist you. Look at ya" his eyes scanned my body. I've been working out a lot lately, because of cheerleading, so I may or may not have a six pack. I don't know, I haven't checked.

"Cheerleading is making ya gorgeous" he smirked.

"Why thank you, football is helping you too" I lightly touched his abs with my fingertips. When we were dating, he told me he loved when a girl touched his abs.

"Katie" he said in a low tone.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You're lucky you're cute" he pinched my cheeks and I grinned.

"C'mon. Let's join the others" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the others, who were playing some game. (It's when you have partners, one on the other shoulders. You verse two others and the people on the shoulders fight. Whoever falls off first loses)