Chapter 51- In Love (Last Chapter)

IM SO FRICKIN SORRY

NO JOKE

but I've had a LOT of school work to do. I've had a ton of sport on and I haven't had a free day for a month or so.

But I'm back!

and it's the last chapter..

SO ENJOY

*Last Chapter My Babes. Be Prepared 😏*

Brent's P.O.V

I walked back towards the stage after I bought a bouqet of flowers, Kae's favourite to be exact. I was going to surprise her with them and apologise on stage in front of everyone.

I stopped when I saw something backstage that I didn't want to see.

Jack and Kae kissing.

Basically making out, while everyone else was on stage doing what we were supposed to be doing.

PDA much.

They were resting their foreheads against each other and Jack started saying something, while Kae was looking up into his eyes admiringly.

"What the hell!" I yelled.

They both turned to me, Kae's face was confused and shocked while G's was pissed off.

"What do you want Rivera" Jack rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you" I spat at Jack.

"Don't talk to me like that, asshole" he said, shoving me, making me drop the flowers.

I shoved him back, making him almost fall over.

He grabbed a fistful of my shirt, lifting me up a bit. He brought his fist up, about to punch me.

"Guys. Stop" Kae said softly.

We both turned to her and she had the flowers in one hand, the card in the other.

Katie's P.O.V

'Katie,

I know what I did was wrong. I made you do something that I have forever dreaded you would do.

I know it's only been a day, but it's felt like forever.

I love you so much.

Would you ever be able to forgive me and be my girlfriend, again?

I swear I won't mess up again and I'll treat you like the princess you are'

As I read it, I teared up. These were my favourite flowers. The exact same ones he got me at my dance competition.

Gilinsky just showed how he felt, and I basically said the same.

But Brent did as well.

I love them both so much. I wouldn't be able to choose.

G gripped Brent's shirt and went to throw a punch at him.

"Guys, stop" my voice cracked.

They both turned to me. G lowered his fist, keeping it at his side and swiftly let go of his shirt.

"I don't know what to say"

"Don't say anything. If you truly loved me, you wouldn't have fallen for him" Brent laughed.

"But-" I started.

"No. Just... Go with him. I'm done competing for you. I've been with you through everything. I thought we had something special, huh? But I was just someone else. I knew your shameless flirting with him meant something, but I always just flipped it off. But you've proved me right" he shook his head.