Chapter 28- The O2L House

Ricky's P.O.V

I was in my room, getting ready for Kae. By the way, we're sass sisters (Even though I'm a guy). She's basically my sister. We're pretty close.

I was in my room. I was filming a video so she's burst through the door and catch it on camera by 'accident'. I started with my intro.

"Hey what's up everyone it's Ricky. And this week Connors little sister is staying with us! So imma film this, and she'll burst through the door and I'll get it on camera" I winked. I had the camera pointing towards me and I was sitting in front of the door, just showing he door way.

"So let's wait a second!" I heard them all running and hugging her but I heard foot steps rushing up the stairs. I. Didn't. Make. A. Sound.

"RICKY!" She burst through the door. A look of happiness replaced the worry on her face.

"KAE!" She ran up to me. I picked her up and spun her around, and kissed her forehead.

"So everyone. This is Kae if y'all didn't know. Wave to everyone!" She waved and blew a kiss towards the camera.

"Hello beautiful people of the world! It's Kae! And this week on O2L we'll be doing surprise week!" I clapped. She laughed and curtsied.

"But she is right. We're doing suprise week"

We carried on with the video until we wrapped it up.

"And that's all we have today but till next time. SEE YA!" We said simultaneously and covered the lense with our hands.

"Someone's been doing their ricky research" I laughed.

"Well, I watch everyone's videos. What can I say? I love y'all!"

"Love ya too kiddo" I ruffled her hair.

Katie's P.O.V

"Betch. Don't touch my hair" I smoothed it back down with my hand.

"Guys! Wanna go to Taco Bell?" Connor popped his head around the door.

"YASSS" Ricky and I said together.

"How do we do that?" We said again. We laughed about the strange look on Connors face.

"Oookkkkaaaayyy. So we going?"

"Aha" Ricky said while covering my mouth with his hand.

"Piggyback?" He sighed and bent down so I could jump on his back.

"Leggo!" I yelled as I 'rode' down the stairs.

"Are you guys coming?" JC asked.

"Yup. Wait. Grab my phone?" I held out my hand and he placed my phone in it.

"Thank you. Young Justin" I giggled.

"Well. C'mon! I'm huuunnngggrrryyyyy" Connor groaned.

"Fine!" We headed out the door and into the car. Connor driving, JC shotgun, Ricky, me and Trevor in the back. Kian hopped in the very back with Sam.

"Drive thru or go in?" Connor asked everyone.

"GO IN" I shouted deviously. Me and Trevor had a plan...

"Okay..." He pulled into the parking lot and we walked in.

Mine and Trevor's plan was I would wait till whoever orders last, and we'd scream "C'MON BITCH HURRY YO ASS UP" and then we'd song "MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY" and hope we don't get kicked out.

We walked up to the counter. The girl taking our orders looks a year or so older than me. I'm surprised she didn't freak out, but I heard her breathing get really heavy.