Chapter 14- Sleepovers

Brent's P.O.V

I. Couldn't. Believe. My. Eyes.

I ran over to them and pulled Cam's mouth off of Katie's. Katie just stood there. She seemed, shaken up. Cam was smirking.

"Okay, what the fuck was that?" I shouted at Cam.

"You wanna know?"

"YES"

"Okay. I've had a crush on Katie for ages. Before you guys were dating"

"Wait. WHAT!?" I was outraged.

"I couldn't resist it. You were no where to be seen, so I tried my chances" he smirked at Katie, where her face was neutral.

Katie was still standing there, staring at nothing.

"Katie what happened? I thought you like me?"

She turned her head."I really like you Brent, honestly, when Cam kissed me, I didn't know what to do. I tried to push him off me, but he's too strong" Her eyes started to shine.

"It looked like you were enjoying it!" I shouted

"Baby. I wasn't kissing him back, I swear" she wrapped her arms around me.

"Did you feel anything in that kiss?" I whispered.

"What? Of course not! I only feel it when I'm with you" she smiled.

"Just, don't let him do it again" I kissed her forehead.

"And you! Don't go kissing my girlfriend, okay?" I told Cameron.

"Okay, sorry bro. I don't know what came over me" he ran his hand through his hair.

"Yeah. Sure" I grabbed Katie's hand and pulled her back into the water. She didn't resist, which was good, I suppose.

"You know I wouldn't kiss Cam, right?" She wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck.

"I know. It just, didn't look like that at the time" I held her against me, our faces inches apart.

"K-Katie?" I can't believe this.

"Yeah?"

"I-I think I love you" she was speechless for a bit. But she finally spoke up.

"I never thought you would say it. Because I think I love you too" she smiled and crashed her lips against mine.

We kissed for a while, until it seemed like we had to go home.

"C'mon babe" I held her and started walking towards the water.

"Why do we have to go" she groaned.

"It's getting late." I said.

"Ugh fine" she got off of me and wrapped her towel around her waist and put her things in her bag. I grabbed my towel and did the same thing. I got my bag and our penny boards.

"C'mon, we're going back home, then we are going to Livy's for the night." She grabbed my hand. I hope Cam doesn't try anything.

We rode back home and ran up the stairs. Katie grabbed her clothes, and went into the bathroom. I guess I'll have to wait.

Katie's P.O.V

I walked into the shower. It felt good to have the water wash all the salt water off of me.

I can't believe Cameron tried to kiss me. I mean, can't he see, I have a boyfriend.

I hopped out of the shower and dried myself off. I put on my blue tank top and my white sweat pants. I quickly tied my hair in a messy bun and didn't bother with any makeup. I put my togs in the washing basket, and walked out of the bathroom.