Chapter 32- Getting Ready to Party

Brent's P.O.V

"Ah home. Nice, ain't it?" She smiled.

We walked inside, chucked our bags on the ground near the door and ran up the stairs.

"Really Brent" she laughed. I didn't realise what she meant till I actually looked at our room. It was messy, clothes on the floor, unmade bed.

"Well, this is embarrassing"

"So I'm the only reason you clean your room, and why it's tidy?" She folded her arms, and raised an eyebrow.

I gave her a look at said 'Please' which made her laugh.

"Only because I love you" she started putting all my dirty clothes and underwear into the hamper, and emptied that into the washing machine, turning it on. She walked back into our room and made my bed. She finished that and walked I to the bathroom. She tidied all the stuff over the sink into it's rightful places, and wiped it down with a cloth. She walked back out and a exhaled, really loudly I might add.

"Well that was a task on it's own" she laughed.

"Thanks babe" I smiled and walked over it her, placing my hands on her hips as her arms automatically went to around my neck.

She smiled and pressed her lips to mine. Slow, and steady. I liked it thus way. No one else in the world. Just us. And people who give us food and wifi. They don't bother us, though. So it's mainly us.

She pulled away after which felt like an eternity and rested her forehead against my chest.

"It's 3 o'clock" she sighed, chucking her phone onto her bed.

"We still have a few more hours" I'm guessing she wanted a couple of hours to get ready. She could honestly wake up and go, she'd still be flawless in my eyes.

"What do ya wanna do?" She looked up into my eyes.

"Movie?" I asked her. She nodded. She pecked my lips once before going and grabbing laptop, since hers was at the O2L house. She grabbed her sweatpants and a crop top and walked into the bathroom. While she was in there, I took of my shirt and out on my own sweatpants.

She walked out a minute later with her clothes on, her school ones in her hand, and her hair retied into a high ponytail.

"So a movie. Which one?" She asked.

"Ummm. Not one about parties or drunk people or hangovers because I'm gonna get enough of that tonight and tomorrow morning" she giggled.

"Okay. What about Divergent?" I nodded. I haven't seen it, so I guess it could be cool. I've seen so many good reviews about it.

She clicked on the movie. It started playing but I paused it. She looked confused but caught onto what I was doing.

She stood up and out both of our phones on charge. We need them around fully charged for tonight. Never know what might happen...

I placed the laptop carefully onto the bedside table and pulled the covers up over our legs. I put the pillows up, so they were pressed against the headboard and our backs were leaning on them comfortably.

Once we were comfortable, I grabbed the laptop and placed it on my lap. That's why it's a LAPtop! Haha. Very funny.

Katie's P.O.V

He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled into his chest and focused back onto the movie.

It was honestly an amazing movie. I watched intensely through the whole thing. I think Brent really enjoyed it too because his eyes were constantly on the screen, apart form when he glanced at me and kissed my cheek.