Chapter 47- Attempts

Katie's P.O.V

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and looked at my phone, the usual.

But I saw a text from Brent.

Baby 💙: We need to talk.

Baby 💙: NOW.

I immediately dropped my phone onto my bed, panicking.

What could've happened this time.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun and slipped on some socks, walking out the door in a sports bra and Nike pros. Damn I'm smart.

I headed over to Brent's room and knocked lightly on the door, so I wouldn't wake anyone up.

The door swung open and there stood Brent.

Really pissed off.

"Hey babe whats wr-" I started.

"DON'T 'BABE' ME!" he yelled.

"What do you-" I was over confused.

He huffed and stormed back into his room and grabbed his laptop. Luckily no one was in here, I don't know why.

I softly shut the door and walked over to him.

He was furiously scrolling through on his laptop.

"Brent why don't you calm down" I touched his arm with my fingertips.

He looked back up at me. But he wasn't going to be reasoned with.

I've never seen him this angry in my entire life. And it scared the shit out of me.

"This" he turned his laptop at me and I squinted at the brightness.

My eyes adjusted to the light and my eyes widened. Shit.

"Yeah. That's right. You know about this, huh? You've seen this before. right? Obviously. Why wouldn't you have Sammy. He's good-looking, funny, good with girls and- But when he 'kidnapped' you, you guys probably just hooked up behind the cars, staging the whole thing. How could I have been so stupid!?" he laughed at himself.

Why would he even think I would do that?

"No, I swear, it's nothing like that"

"Oh, yeah. It's not. Totally. You're just using me. Being the little fucking slut you are" he spat.

What did he just say to me?

"B-But" I choked out.

I thought he loved me.

"Save it" he slammed the lid on his laptop and stood up.

"Get out" he pushed me backwards slightly.

"But I love you. I wouldn't-" I sobbed. I feel like I'm losing him so fast but I can't catch him.

"Fuck off" he yelled and starting walking faster towards me.

I kept walking backwards. He was really scaring me.

My back hit the wall.

"I DIDN'T DO THAT IT WAS-" I tried reasoning with my voice raised. But I didn't think he'd even listen.

"FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE BITCH I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" he brought up his arm with so much force and I was sure that he was gonna hit me straight across the face. But he swerved and punched the wall.