Chapter 48- Almost Time

A/N

hEY GUys

OH MY GOSH

I'M SO FRICKING SORRY

I haven't updated in ages because:

-Wattpad issues
-I changed my username to completelyjacks so everything stuffed up
-I've had a lot of school work
-Netball, cricket and tennis is coming up for me, so I have to train
-I've permanantly been in a depressed mood the past week

But don't worry, I'm back.

I was going to update yesterday, but my iPod and my iPad was taken so I couldn't put in the emojis for my authors note 😂

But yah, hope you enjoy this chapter 😌

BEWARE: HAS 3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT

so enjoy 😏

Stay Frantastic 😍🎶

Bye beautiful's 💕

§::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::§

Katie's P.O.V

The past day, we've done nothing. Literally, nothing.

Magcon starts at around 12 and its 8 now.

I'm going today, I don't care about anyone else. I'm going.

I got out of bed, that I had shared with Olivia last night, because I was with the guys for a while.

Mahogany came back yesterday with some new clothes that she bought for me, to make me feel better.

I haven't seen them because she wants me to wear them today.

I rolled out of bed, making sure not to wake up anyone else and grabbed the bag of clothes, walking into the bathroom.

I opened up the bag with the clothes and pulled them out.

There was a bright red long sleeved crop top and black high-waisted denim shorts. Also a stick of bright red liquid lipstick that I've seen Mahogany wear multiple times. I don't want to steal her signature red lips, but she insisted last night when she told me about it. Her obviously knowing I would feel bad about it.

I put the outfit on and looked in the full-length mirror. Not too bad. And it covers up my scars so I wasnt cautious when wearing it.

I brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth. I washed my face before applying everything I usually did, doing a little more contour and blush than usual because I looked extremely pale this morning, and the bright red liquid lipstick.

I walked out of the bathroom to see everyone up.

"Wow. Red does suit you" Mahogany said in awe.

"Thanks so much for all of this, it honestly means a lot" I smiled, hugging her.

"No problem! Can I do your hair?" she asked excitedly.

"Sure" I grinned back.

She squealed, dragged me towards the table and sat me down on a chair.

"Okay. So don't look. I want it to be a surprise"

"Awesome"

*20 Minutes Later*

"Annnddddd.... Done" Mahogany had finally done my hair and I went into the bathroom to look at it.

My jaw dropped.