Chapter 8- Confession

Brent's P.OV

Yesterday was so crazy. I looked over and saw her sleeping there. So it wasn't a dream. They were going to try and saw the tree into pieces, and remove it like that, but they're not starting till 2 weeks from now. So Katie and her mom will be staying here for at least 2 months. They said 1 year was the complete maximum.

There was school today. But our moms said we could skip it because of what happened yesterday.

Since we had nothing on today, I decided it would be a great time to tell her. Before she found out herself.

Katie's P.O.V

I didn't sleep much yesterday, I didn't last night either. But enough so I'm not tired. At least we didn't have school today. I still can't help but wonder what Brent wants to tell me.

I looked over to Brent's bed, and he was on his phone. Typical. I quietly hopped out of my bed and tip-toed over to Brent, so he was facing away from me.

"Brent!" I shouted.

Brent jumped, sat up on his bed and turned around with a worried expression on his face. He realised I was laughing and it turned into an angry look.

"Imma get you" he whispered and grabbed me and tackled me onto his bed. He held onto me and I was laughing too hard so my hands were weak.

"You scared the frick outta me. Don't do that Kae" he whispered in my ear.

"Okay" I said giggling. I tried getting out of his grasp.

"You're not going anywhere" Brent said holding onto me tighter.

"Wow. Brent, have you been working out?" I said tracing his muscles.

"Yeah I have. But before you get any ideas, don't go and tease me because I'll hold onto you tighter" he said.

I didn't actually think of that. I was actually just wondering. But thanks for the idea.

I traced my fingers along his abs.

"I can tell" I whispered.

One thing I know, is most teenage boys, Like Brent, are suckers for girls teasing them. So that's what I'll try.

"Brent, babe can you let me go" I said looking at him.

"No. This is what you get for scaring me" he whispered pulling me closer.

"Why. I was just having some fun" I whispered, leaning my head on his chest.

He wasn't budging. There is one thing I can do, that will make him break for sure.

I leaned up and kissed his jawline. He was surprised at first but then realised what I was doing.

"Katie, you've done this to me before. You're not gonna get far with it!"

"I just don't want to be trapped" I said sighing.

"Then don't try to escape. Just lie here with you're bestest friend in the world"

"Fine" I said giving up. His grip lightened and lowered to my waist.

"What did you want to tell me?"I said looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I don't know if I should tell you now. I'll tell you later, when there is no one around" he said.

Ok. It must be bad if he wants to be alone when he tells me.

"You've stalled since yesterday! Just tell me now" I pouted and went up so I was inline with his face.

He sighed. "Fine. Just promise me you won't go and run off, okay?

"Okay. Now what is it!"I said excitedly.

"I don't think you should be excited. It's about Jack"

"Oh... Okay, tell me"I said looking at him.

Brent's P.O.V

I have to tell her now. I hope she takes it well.

"Okay. Well, I was walking to meet Nash and I saw Jack. With another girl. I thought they were just friends or something but then Jack leaned down and kissed her. It was for quite a while but I walked away before seeing where they were going." I said closing my eyes. I didn't want to see her face.

I opened my eyes and saw Katie. Just lying there. Speechless. I felt so bad. This shouldn't have happened to her. I saw a single tear roll down her cheek and onto my shirt.

All of a sudden the tears just started spilling down her face.

"How could he do this!" She said crying.

"Look, if he did this, he doesn't deserve you" I said hugging her tight.

"Wait. Are you sure you saw them? Are you making it up?" She said looking up at me. "I saw the way you looked at us when we were together."

"I would never do that" I said sitting up."I'm trying to protect you from him." I said making a disgusted face.

"Why do you not like Jack?" She said also sitting up.

"Well, since I've known him for a while, he can't have one girlfriend at a time. When you said he asked you to be his. I knew he'd hurt you. But I swear I saw him making out with this other girl. I'm not making it up." my breath hitched in my throat. I couldn't believe she didn't believe me.

"Okay. It just seemed weird. When did you see them together?"

"A few days ago" I said looking away.

"And you didn't bother to tell me!"

"I was going to, but then this all happened and I didn't want to be the one to rain on your sunshine."

"Wow. Thanks Brent. I'm going to meet him later and break up with him" she said wiping her tears.

"Wait. We can do this the easy way, or the revenge way"

"Revenge of course" she said laughing. "How do you do it?"

I smiled deviously.

He's not gonna know what hit him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys

Brent has an evil side to him 😂

All will happen in next chapter

Stay Frantastic 🙌✨

Bye beautiful's 💕