Chapter 50- MagCon LA

IM SO FREAKING SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG

SCHOOL IS STRESSING ME OUT AND IVE HAD A LOT OF SPORT

BUT HERE YA GO 😍💖

Katie's P.O.V

"First off we're having my dear friend, Mr Shawn Mendes, singing a couple songs for us" Nash introduced.

We all went to the sides. The lights dimmed and Mahogany put on the music for him.

He was going to be singing two songs.

He started singing 'Something Big'.

We all started dancing and jumping around, the crowd doing the same. They were pretty hype, if I say so myself.

Then he sang 'Drunk In Love' where Cameron, Nash and I ran on stage, doing the 'Surfboard'. Everyone laughed and videoed it.

Last, everyone gathered and he started singing 'Cameron Dallas is my Boyfriend', with Jack doing the background vocals.

"Who thinks that Jack Gilinsky could be a model?" Shawn asked the crowd and they screamed.

G just blushed and shook his head.

"I think he could be" I said into the mic I was holding. I was sitting behind Shawn and next to G. None of them could see me.

The girls looked around, wondering who said it. Someone pointed towards me, which caused everyone to see me. Jack looked over at me and winked, making me giggle.

"Next we have my good friends, Jack and Jack, singing Cold Hearted and Wild Life. So give it up!"

We cleared off the stage and let them do their thing.

They sang Cold Hearted and holy shit. I love that song.

They were singing Wild Life and I stood up, motioning towards Olivia.

"Backflips?" I nodded.

'Not done yet, pass me the bottle

2 am, let's hit the throttle

Drink in my cup, hands going up

Let's hit the dance floor and get-"

Liv and I jumped up and did our flips simultaneously.

Everyone went wild and they carried on singing. Gilinsky looked over at me and winked, sending me a small smile.

They finished their song and we all piled back on stage.

"Okay! Onstage Q&A" everyone grabbed a mic and stood in a line.

"Awesome singing" I whispered to G, who was beside me.

"Awesome flip" he squeezed my side slightly and I jumped. He just smirked at me and looked forward.

"Girl with the blue bow and neon tee" Nash pointed out.

"Who's taken and who's single?"

"Taken?" Nash asked.

Olivia, Hayes, Cameron, Holly, Aaron, Shawn, Johnson, Jacob and Mahogany raised their hands.

I heard a few whispered as to why mine and Brent's hands weren't up.

"And the rest are single"

I looked down and sighed.

"Are Brent and Katie broken up?" another asked.

I immediately looked over to Brent and he shrugged.