Chapter 35- Let's Practise!

*Long Chapter So Be Prepared*

Brent's P.O.V

I could tell she was nervous. She uncontrollably bites her lip and she plays with her hair and her hands.

"Hey. It'll be okay" I smiled and put my hand on her thigh, keeping the other one on the wheel.

"I know. It just makes me nervous" she smiled back.

"Stop, stop. You're making me nervous" she giggled. (If you don't know who Chris Collins is. Go find him on YouTube and Vine 'The Weekly Chris')

"We're here" I took my hand off her leg and parked the car.

She swung her legs over and jumped out, me doing the same thing.

We walked up to the door and walked in, shutting it after us.

"Hey guys. They're in the backyard" Cameron said, not looking up from his phone.

"Who ya texting?" Kae smirked.

"This girl who I really like" he smiled.

"Tell me bout her later, but I gotta practise now. See ya" Damn. Nash and Cam are collecting the girls.

The guys always tell Kae and Livy bout their new girls, because they know about girls, obviously, and usually the ones they are dating.

She skipped outside and we saw Hayes sitting on their trampoline while Livy was stretching.

"You're here! Finally!"

"Well, I had to come back from Jacks, go back home, get changed, and drive here. So EXCUSE ME!" Kae laughed.

"Why back from Jacks?" Livy raised an eyebrow.

"Party last night. Too wasted to drive home" I chuckled.

"Of course. Party animals. Anyway. We gotta practise so hurry up and stretch with me" she waved her hand and Kae ran over to her.

Katie's P.O.V

I started stretching with Livy, doing my; neck, back, legs, ankles, arms, etc.

Now. Time to actually practise!

"Okay. So let's just do some basics" Livy's backyard was pretty huge, and long which was good.

I took a run up and did a round off into a back handspring. I landed and walked back while Livy did the same thing.

"Some more advanced" Livy took a run up. Doing a round off, into a full tuck. She landed perfectly and I did the same thing.

We started building up from basic, to advanced.

We were on our last set. Which consisted of us doing round off, flick, full twist. Livy did half it, she didn't want to hurt herself, perfectly. Me being the badass I am, wanted to do the full one.

I ran up and started the round off. I went into a back handspring, and my ankle rolled to the right, colliding with the ground on an angle when I landed. I tried to jump back but I ended up falling to the ground.

The pain was excruciating. Almost worse than last time. I clutched my ankle with my hands and clenched my jaw to stop must from crying.

"Kae, that was a pretty bad sprain. Come inside. We can get some ice" Livy said, coming to my side.

"Okay, but I don't think I can walk" I tried standing up, but it was too much. I winced and shut my eyes hard.

"Here, I got her" Brent put one arm under my knees, the other around my lower back and lifted me up and carried me bridal style inside.