Chapter 26- Nothing Day & Hate...

Katie's P.O.V

I flicked my eyes and opened and looked at the time. 9:36am. Oh well. Guess we're not going to school today. I yawned and looked around. Brent was half on his bed, half off. I've done this before and I had major back and neck pains for a week. I got up and walked to Brent. I scooped his back up with my arms and placed him on his bed. He smiled.

"Thanks babe" he didn't even open his eyes, but I'm guessing he knew it was me.

"No probz. Go back to sleep" I kissed his head and went to walk off but I felt two hands grab onto my hips.

"Stay" I laughed softly and laid down next to him.

"Morning babe" His morning voice is... Damn.

"Morning" I smiled. "But go back to sleep"

"Mkay" he mumbled. I was about to reply before I heard his breathing steady and his grip tighten around me. I sighed. I cuddled into his chest and fell back asleep.

*2 hours later*

Brent's P.O.V

I woke up about 2 hours ago, but I fell back asleep. I felt something against me and I looked down. Kae was sleeping there. She looked so peaceful. I took this time to take in her facial features. Okay, that sounds creepy. She had a small nose, long black eyelashes, pink lips, and freckles planted randomly over her nose and her cheeks.

She likes being awake early-ish. She's not a morning person, but she doesn't like wasting half her day sleeping.

I pressed my lips to hers and plugged her nose with my fingers. A minute or so later, her eyes shot open and smacked my hand away.

"Dude were you trying to kill me or something!?"

"No, just waking you up"

"Well a light shake or a kiss could've been better" she smirked.

"Well I did-" I started.

"But you also tried to suffocate me" she rolled over so she was facing away from me.

"Okay. I'm sorry I suffocated you. Can you forgive me" she turned and smiled at me. Yay.

"No" and she giggled and went to get out.

"You're not leaving till you forgive me" I wrapped my arms around her. She was still uncontrollably giggling so her arms were weak and she could hardly move.

"Why do you always make my arms weak before you trap me" she whined, struggling in my arms.

"It's my way of-"

"You're too weak to catch me when I'm in full power aren't you" she smirked.

"No. Look at these?" I flexed my muscles.

"You've been working out, aye?" She traced her finger along my arm.

"Uh huh. So you wanna get out? Or nah" she rolled her eyes and hopped out, walking over to get her clothes she set out last night.

Katie's P.O.V

I took my outfit for today (which included: my dark blue with white writing 'seriously bro' loose cropped shirt, and my Hayes Grier sweatpants thy he forced me to buy even though I got a discount ;) and my black uggs) and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door and turned on the shower till it was warm enough. It was surprisingly cold so I turned it hotter and stripped off my clothes. I stepped in a took a long shower, washing my body and my hair.

I hopped out after about half an hour it felt like. I dried off, dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I put my clothes and shoes on and walked out, not caring about makeup because I'm staying home today probably.