Chapter 29- Are You Cheating On Me?

Connor's P.O.V

We were in the middle of watching a movie when Kae jumped up suddenly.

"I have to go. Now" she got up and walked to the door, but then turned.

"Take me? Please?" I nodded. I got up and grabbed my keys.

We got in the car.

"You gonna tell me what happened? Or where you're going?" I said as I started the car.

"I'll tell you later. And take me to Nash's please" I sighed and turned, going into his street. There were only a couple cars outside.

"Thanks. I'll text you when I need you to pick me up" I let her out and she ran up to the door, running through. The door shut.

I drove off wondering what happened. I guessed she would've me later.

Katie's P.O.V

I saw Connor drive off as I shut the door.

"Where is he" Hayes pointed towards the couch and I ran to him.

"Gilinsky. Are you alright?" His eyes flickered open.

Jack's P.O.V

"I'm good, I suppose" I sat up and groaned.

"Now. Tell me what happened" she took a seat next to me. I sighed.

"Okay. So, I was walking through the mall, when I saw Brent. He was" he paused, biting his lip, "kissing another girl" her mouth dropped. Tears started to form in her eyes.

"W-what?" She choked out.

"Hold on babe. Let me finish" I called her babe a lot. But I didn't think she minded.

"He wasn't trying to push her of him. But let it carry on for a few seconds. He pulled away and rolled his eyes. She walked off and he went to walk off too. So I ran over to him"

*Flashback*

She reached up and pressed her lips to his. He kept his on his hips, standing still. She pulled away and walked off. As did he. But before he could get any further away, I ran over to him.

"What the fuck was that?" He looked startled by my sudden outburst, but not too surprised.

"What do you mean?"

"You let that chick kiss you. And you didn't do anything?!"

"She was a fan" he sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"Didn't look like it"

"I didn't want to ruin her moment. We're their idols. Don't want to ruin it, do we?"

"Don't give me that bullshit. Don't cheat on a beautiful, sweet, caring girl like Katie. I cheated on her, and it was the biggest mistake of my like. You'll lose her. Like that"

"I won't lose her. We love each other" That's it...

I threw a punch at him, he fell back, hitting his head on the ground. Security came over and punched me, hard. I felt someone lift me up, but that was the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

*Flashback Over* (Jack told Kae the whole flashback)

I told her everything. She was speechless. Her bottom lip started to tremble. She bit it. I pulled her towards me and she just broke.