Chapter 42- Forget About It

Katie's P.O.V

Holy shit.

I scrolled through the comments and looked.

'I knew this slut Katie would do this. She should just go die. Everyone would be happy without her'

'This bitch fucking around with them all. Brent, Jack, Sam. I wouldn't be surprised if she's fucked them all'

The hate.

All of it.

A few tears escaped my eyes but I wiped them away before anyone could see.

I've got to deal with this. Soon.

"Everyone please fasten your seat belts and get ready for landing" the speaker muffled.

I quickly shut off my iPhone and shook Brent slightly.

"Baby wake up" my voice quivered as I spoke. I cleared my throat before repeating myself.

He woke up looking over at me and smiled, kissing my cheek.

Thank goodness he didn't notice I was crying.

*In The Airport*

"TAYLOR!" I yelled, dropping my bags.

He turned around looking who called his name. His eyes lit up when he saw me and held out his arms.

I ran to him jumping into his arms. He spun me around and kissed my nose.

"I missed you, Kae" he smiled. I noticed he had his braces off.

"I missed you too, Tay" I smiled back.

I slipped down his body and grabbed my backpack and suitcases.

Brent came to me, putting his arm around my waist.

"Hey, Brent" Taylor grinned at him.

"Taylor. Nice seeing you again"

"Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Liv! I missed you guys" Taylor pulled each of them into a hug.

"So you guys wanna go to the hotel?" I said, breaking the silence.

"Uh sure. The limos over here" he gestured to a black limo outside.

"Awesome!" We all walked outside and put our bags into the trunk.

We piled into the limo, finding it simple because not all of MagCon was in here.

*At The Hotel*

So Me, Liv, Mahogany and Holly (Cameron's -now- girlfriend) were sharing a room because we're the only girls. I think Shawn's Girlfriend, Sophia, is staying with us in Dallas.

Brent, Hayes, Nash, Cameron and Carter are staying in another. In another; Jack, Jack, Sammy, Shawn and Matt. And another; Aaron, Jacob, Taylor and Dillon.

After we all unpacked, Nash suggested we should go to the beach for a bit.

"I don't know about you, but it think I'm just gonna tan" I told the girls.

"Me too" LOX agreed. Everyone else nodded.

I got my black strapless bikini and and slid it on. I slipped on some board shorts and a loose tank top.

"When did you get a belly button piercing!?" Mahogany squealed. I guess I haven't seen her for awhile, she hasn't known I've got one.

"Cheerleading party. Liv's got one too" I pointed towards hers.

She had a turquoise stud in and I had a black and a silver one, that I always wear basically.

"You're pretty young to have one, Olivia?" Mahogany questioned.

"That's the cheerleaders for ya" she laughed.

I threw my hair up into a high ponytail. I didn't have any makeup on considering we were on a plane. And it's like, 10 in the morning.

"We going?" I asked the others.

"Yup, let's go!"

We walked out of our room and knocked on their doors.

They came out in their shorts and no shirts. Shit these boys are toned.

"Who we missing?" I asked them all. I was pretty much the responsible one when it comes to this.

"Rivera" they all said simultaneously.

I sighed and walked into his room.

We had his shorts on but he was on his phone.

He better not find those photos.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked sitting next to him. He pulled his phone away.

"Please don't of this again. Remember last time? It ended with me crying and kissing a couple of 18 year olds" I raised an eyebrow.

"It's nothing" he mumbled, slipping the phone into my bag.

"It's something. You gonna tell me?"

"No. Just. Don't go anywhere alone. Stay with someone at all times. Okay?" He asked seeming... Worried?

"Um. Okay. Let's go" he got up but stopped abruptly.

"What?" I asked him. He smirked and puckered his lips.

I laughed and walked to him, placing my hands on his cheeks.

I pressed my lips to his and his hands went on my waist, pulling me closer.

"Guys you co- Oh" Shawn came in, I'm pretty sure, blushing.

I pulled away and turned to look at him.

"Sorry Shawny" I giggled and ruffled his hair.

I grabbed Brent's wrist and Shawn's wrist and pulled them out.

"We knew Brent would take advantage of you wearing a bikini" Nash smirked. Typical Nashty.

"He didn't. But you would, knowing you" I tapped his chin with my finger to raise his eyes.

He blushed a deep red and turned, starting to walk towards the elevator.

"So. We going or nah?" I asked them all.

We all turned and started following Nash. Cameron ran and caught up wih Nash and jumped on his back. #Cash

I saw Brent. He had a worried look in his eyes, he was biting his lip, and was looking ahead at nothing. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

He turned and looked at me, squeezing me hand tighter.

He's starting to scare me with what he's keeping from me.

But I guess we all have our secrets.

I have plenty of them.