Chapter 44- Back Again

Gilinsky's P.O.V

I was looking around for Kae when my eyes landed on her. She was frozen and looking at someone Mahogany was talking to. I looked a bit closer and realised who it was.

Madison.

I haven't seen her since they both broke up with me.

I remember when she saw me at MagCon...

*FlashBack*

"Hey baby. Can I take a pic?" a girl dressed in a crop top and high waisted shorts asked me.

"Uh, sure" she gave Johnson her iPhone and turned to me.

She smiled at me and winked, barely noticeable. She sounds like a sweet girl, probably around my age. But she dressed as if she was a lot older.

She wrapped her arms around my waist. One of her hands slid down and rested on my ass.

I heard Johnson take the pic and she ran her fingers along my butt. She winked up at me and he handed her phone to her.

She smirked back at me and grabbed a vivid, writing her number on my arm.

I knew I wouldn't call her, I had a girlfriend. But she was so sweet, maybe I could text her for a bit...

"You right, babe?" I felt Katie's hand sneak around my waist giving me a hug.

"Um. Yeah, yeah. Everything's perfect" I grinned and pressed a kiss to her lips.

*Flashback Over*

The day Madison brainwashed me. She told me she was 17. She convinced me to go out with her. To cheat on Katie.

I want to punch that sluts fake face so hard, but I knew I couldn't.

I jogged over to Katie, her body still frozen.

"Kae" I shook her softly. As I did, a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Hey" I stood in front of her, wiping the tear from her cheek. I put my finger under her chin, lifting her eyes to meet mine.

She looked up at me and I didn't see the fierce Kae who sassed a fan when she hated on Nash. Who spilled everything to me. Who broke up with me in the most adorablest way possible, well to me, even though it broke my heart. I see a girl, so innocent, eyes glistening with tears threatening to fall. It made me want to kiss her so hard, make the pain go away. But I couldn't. I ruined the chances. It was her fault. Madison's. She better stay away from Kae.

"It's alright" I whispered.

"She just took you away from me, tried to make Brent look bad, me look bad, slut around Cameron, Carter, Hayes, Nash, Sammy AND you" her face quickly changed from sadness to anger.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch" she tried to push past me. I grabbed onto her shoulders.

"Let go" she demanded.

"I'm not letting you do anything to her"

"Oh. So you STILL care about her, huh!?" She yelled, crossing her arms over her chest and raising an eyebrow. 

"God no, Jees that came out wrong. I don't want you getting a bad image" I cupped her cheeks.

"O-okay. Thanks" she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist, mine around her back.

Brent ran over, looking at us embracing each other. I thought he was gonna flip and try to kill me, not gonna happen, but his face softened when he saw tears in her eyes from before.

"What?-" he started, confused.

"Thotison" I stated.

Brent turned to where Kae was looking and his jaw clenched.

Brent's P.O.V

Mahogany was talking to Madison. I don't think she realised it was actually her, considering neither of us actually showed her to anyone while we were at MagCon last time.

Kae was there, I remember. When Madison did that to Jack. But at least she did, or Katie and Jack would still be together.

That would suck.

Mahogany smiled at Kae and gestured her over. Madison turned to see us looking at them with our jaws dropped, and smirked.

Before we could stop her, Kae stormed over to Madison.

"Last time I saw you, I was calm. I told you to get away from my friends and I. I guess you haven't listened. What the fuck do you want now?" Katie asked angrily.

"To talk to you. Again" Madison said matter-of-factly.

"Give us a minute" she sighed. We've had enough of this shit. She may seem innocent, but oh shit she's not.

Katie's P.O.V

She dragged my arm over to the carpark in between a few cars.

"Look whatever you want-" she clamped her hand over my mouth before I could finish.

"I'm just here to tell you I don't need you to fuck around with my boyfriend" she smirked.

"Why would I?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Meet my boyfriend. Sam" a tall figure lifted it's head behind Madison and my jaw dropped.

"Sammy?"

"Hey Kae" he said deviously.

"So don't fuck with him or I'll kick your ass"

"Whatever. Once the guys know about this, you won't see daylight" I turned to walk but I felt Sam's muscular hand wrap around my wrist.

"Don't threaten her. Oh and listen to your little boyfriend Brent. He knows about this" he smirked, gripping onto my arm hardrer.

I started to feel a little faint as I mumbled  "Don't worry. I will"  before I blacked out.

Madison's P.O.V

I watched her fall to the ground and my eyes widened. I looked over to Sam and his face was pale.

"Shit help me hide her"

"WHAT THE HELL!? THIS IS TAKING IT TOO FAR! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS JEALOUS YOU DON'T NEED TO DRAG ME INTO THIS AGAIN!" I yell whispered.

"If you don't want those pictures leaked, then you'll do as I say" he threatened. He didn't even have to specify which photos.

"Fine where do we put her" I sighed.