Chapter 10- Do Dreams Come True?

Katie's P.O.V

I had a dream last night. Very unusual. It was about, 10 years into the future. But this dream, it's one that you remember. Forever.

*the dream*

I walked over to Brent and sat next to him.

"Hey babe" he said kissing me.

Did I miss something?

"The wedding arrangements are almost all planned. We just need to meet with the wedding planner to sort it all out."

Wait. What? I looked down at my finger. I saw the most beautiful diamond ring on my finger. I've never seen one like it.

"I'm glad I chose you and not Madison" he whispered. Wow. He still remembers that.

"And that you didn't choose Cameron"

Wait. Does he mean Cameron Dallas? Why would I? It's Livy's brother. Now this is confusing. I'll just ask him.

"Brent, what happened with me and Cam. I can't really remember"

"Well, Cam started liking you. I don't know when, but then he started getting close with you. He asked you out and you refused. He kept trying to get you to be his. You didn't want to, so you set him up with this girl. But that was after I got the courage to tell you how I felt. He got pissed that you tried to set him up but he was happy. I can't really remember what happened after that"

"Ok thanks babe, I had a bit of a mind-blank." I said hugging him.

Cam had a major crush on me? Isn't that strange. Well, I'm glad my best friends brother wasn't the one for me. That must of been awkward for Livy.

The weird thing is, all these things are happening in real life. I, broke up with Jack, he broke up with Madison. What if this was some sort of vision? Nah. They're not real. Are they?

I can't remember any more. I hate when you remember everything, then suddenly. BOOM. Nothing. Complete, mind-blank.

I looked around our room. I didn't see anyone here, but I saw a note.

Morning Beautiful,

Gone to Nash's with the guys, Livy and Ash. See you there soon! I'll text you if we go anywhere else. Byeee xx.

He's so sweet. I need to talk to him soon. Or I'm going to explode. Like a balloon. Literally.

*2 hours later*

"Katie!" They all cheered as I walked over and sat next to Brent and Livy.

"Hey guys! What y'all doing?" I asked. Brent chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"You said y'all. It's so cute" I blushed.

"Naaawwww. #KRENT FOR LIFE" I turned my head and glared at Livy, then started randomly laughing.

"So what are you guys actually doing?"

"Playing truth or dare because we've got no other life" Nash said, straight up.

"Well. Ok then! Who's turn?"

"Me! Cameron. Truth or dare?" Nash asked Cam.

"Ummmm. Truth"

"Ok. Have you ever had feelings for any of Livy's friends?" Cam turned red.

"Uhh, Yeah. Yeah, I have. I still sorta do." He said looking down.