Chapter 13- The Beach

Katie's P.O.V

*6 weeks later*

Me and Brent have been together for 6 weeks now. It's been awesome now that we've been dating. We don't have to hide anything, since everyone found out a couple weeks ago. Our parents said it was fine to sleep in the same room, as long as nothing happens. I highly doubt anything will.

*Flashback*

Me and Brent were hanging out with everyone today. We were almost at Nash's house when we stopped.

"Whenever we're with everyone, we can't act cute" he groaned.

"That doesn't matter. But they aren't following us everywhere we go" I said leaning up and joining our lips together. We kissed for a few minutes then I pulled away.

"Let's go!" I said letting our hands go.

We walked inside. "Hey guys!" I said walking over to them all. They just looked at us wide-eyed.

"Um, did you guys see someone naked or something?" I joked. They didn't say anything.

"Okay. You guys are starting to freak me out a bit now"

Nash cleared his throat. "We, um. Saw you guys outside before." Nash scratched behind his neck.

"What did we do?" Brent held his arms in the air.

"Are you guys... Dating?" Hayes asked.

We looked at each other and grinned."Maybe"

"No way" Ash grinned running up to us.

"Krent slays!" Livy cheered.

"When. Did. This. Happen?" Nash demanded full details. He can be such a girl at times.

We all sat down on the couch, and the floor. I sat next to brent, leaning against him.

"Well, one afternoon, I was taking a nap. It was actually the night I broke my leg"

"That was almost 4 weeks ago!" Hayes said, counting the weeks.

"Yeah, about that much. Anyway, I woke up with Brent's arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around facing him. He said morning and I accidentally said his morning voice was sexy" I said blushing.

"Yeah, so I told her the same thing, then before I knew it, she had crashed her lips against mine" Brent smiled, looking at me.

"I had liked Brent for a while when I kissed him-" Brent cut me off

"She obviously couldn't resist this" he pointed at himself. I slapped his arm.

"Well, he asked me out on a date, we went to the park, he had put fairy lights through the trees. We had a picnic date. He gave me a ring and he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I have been ever since!" Everyone's mouths were dropped.

"I can't believe we never realised!" Livy said examining my ring. (It sounds like he proposed 😂)

Cam just sat quietly in the corner. He seemed so angry, yet I don't know why.

"Do your parents know?" Hayes asked.

"Well, um. No, they don't"

"Do you plan on telling them?" Livy asked.

"Yeah, I suppose we should. We just don't know what they'll say"

"Turn around" I was pretty sure what I was turning to look at.