Chapter 20- BestFriend Day Ruined

Nash's P.O.V

Kae and the guys have been keeping an eye on me lately. They're making sure I'm drinking enough and sleeping, even though none of those were why I passed out, none knows the real reasons, except Kae. As far as I know, she hasn't told anyone. She's like the sister I never had, besides Skylynn, of course.

Today, me and Kae decided to have a best friend day since we've never had one before. She was gonna take me shopping for new things, I don't know what though.

We were gonna leave at around 9, so it's not too busy. I was picking up Katie, so I showered, got changed, and got into my car and drove to Katie's.

She told me to beep when I got there, so I did and she came out the door wearing my merch 'do you gotta bae' crop top and black high-waisted shorts with her blue high tops.

"Ready to go?" I asked her?

"Well of course I am or I wouldn't be in the car, now would I?" She giggled.

"Well, I guess you're right" we drove off, arriving at the mall at around 9:30am. Today's gonna be so fun.

Katie's P.O.V

We walked into the mall and suddenly a group of girls came running towards us. Nash probably tweeted about us going to the mall.

I gave him a 'seriously' look and he grinned at me.

He signed a lot of stuff, and a few asked me for a picture. They were asking us questions when one girls question stood out.

"Are you guys dating?" Me and Nash looked at each other.

"No! I'm dating Brent and he's dating ash-" Nash cut me off.

"Actually no, I'm single!" He winked and all the girls basically melted.

The girls left and I had to ask Nash.

"Did you and Ashleigh break up!?" I turned to him.

"Uh. Yeah"

"What happened?"

"She, um. She cheated on me" he looked away.

"Wait. What? With who?" He was silent for a moment before he answered.

"With Dillon" this didn't shock me at all. Ash had always liked him, so if he did or said the right thing, Ash would be drooling over him.

"Aren't you surprised?" He asked.

"No, not really. She used to have a huge crush on him, I'm suprise you guys lasted this long" I sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, if I did, Ash said she would tell everyone the secret I told her"

"You could've just said- Wait. What was your secret?" He smirked.

"Nash, that's why they're called secrets" I winked.

"Awh! Please!" He pouted.

"You know the face doesn't work on me, but I'll tell you. You won't like it though" he gave me a look that said 'carry on'. I sighed.

"Just so you know, this was 3 years ago! So it's not true now, I just didn't want anyone to know"

"I don't care, just tell me!"

"Okay. So, I had a huge crush on-"

"KATIE, NASH, OH MY GOSH" I heard someone yell. Great. I turned around to see someone I had not expected to see. Brooke. She used me to get to Brent and the guys. She made my life living hell after I told her to never talk to us again. She tried to kidnap me and kill me and the guys. Taylor even had to go to hospital with food poisoning because of her. Now she's either trying to kill me, or pretend to be my friend. Again. Amazing what fan girls will do to get what they want.