Lies

(Takes place in the movie verse)

Lloyd was sitting at the edge of the dock, looking into the water. He looked like he was thinking about something. He had a pen in his hand and a notebook in the other. 

"Lloyd?" You called out.

He jumped a little, and turned around. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Master Wu wanted me to come get you. What are you doing?"

"Uh...N-nothing! Just looking over the water..."  

"Lloyd, is everything going okay? You seemed kinda off today..."

Lloyd didn't say anything and just continued to look at the water.

"Lloyd, come on. I know we're not that close but, whatever it is, you can tell me. You know that, right?"

Still nothing. A few minutes went by before anyone spoke anything.

"Why?" Lloyd suddenly said. "Huh?"

"Why are you doing this? Why are you wasting your time worrying about me? I'm not something you should be worrying about..."

His voice was cold and empty, though, it had a sad tone to it.

"It's cause I care about you, Lloyd! You're my friend and I wanna make sure you're happy!"

He shook his head. "Liar. You're lying, I can tell by the sound of your voice"

"What? Why would you think I'm lying?"

"You just are! You don't care! None of you do. Not Kai, Jay, Cole...no one. You're all just pretending to care out of pity. You say you want me to be happy, but you obviously don't. I can tell by the look in your eyes and the tone of your voice. Stop lying, you're only making it worse.."

You stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. The way Lloyd said that just...surpised you. 

"Lloyd, I-"

"Whatever it is, I don't want to hear it. You're lying to me. Just like everyone else is."

His voice was shaky, and it sounded like he was about to cry. 

"J-just stop l-lying to me...Y-you're only making it worse..."

You grabbed him by the hands. "Hey, Lloyd. Tell me honestly, would I ever lie to you?"

He hesitated. His hands were shaky and a little sweaty. You could see tears in his eyes.

"...No." He finally said.

"Listen to me then. When I say I want to see you happy, I mean it. Don't ever underestimate how much I care about you." 

"...But, why? Y-you're supposed to hate me....I-I'm the Son of Lord Garmadon for petes sake..."

"Just because you're the Son of Lord Garmadon doesn't mean you're evil like him. I know you. You have a big heart. You're nothing like your father, Lloyd. Trust me."

He wiped some tears off of his face. "I-I'm sorry...it just, everytime someone said that to me...it's always been a joke so..."

"It's okay. Now come on, we gotta get to the monestray, you know how Master Wu is."

"Yeah...Let's go."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOO FIRST ONESHOT

Now to go find, and copy and paste all the oneshots I already wrote and put them into this book! 

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYYE!