Alone and Numb (M! Lloyd) (Kidnapped Part 2)

Slowly, I start walking closer to her. I walk through her barrier with ease, and kneel down next to her. I pull her into a tight hug.

"Shh. It's okay...I know. I know." I take my hand and start stroking her head and back.

"I know it hurts. Believe me, I do. Scream for as long as you want. Get it all out. You'll feel a lot better."

She hugs me back and continues to scream and sob. I can feel her tears starting to soak through my shirt, but I don't care.

"I-I don't want to be alone anymore!" She sobs. "I c-can't stand the numbness and loneliness..."

"Shh, it's okay. I know, I know." I coo. "But you aren't alone anymore. You have me and the rest of the team. We aren't going anywhere."

She hugs me back, a bit tighter than I expected, but still hugs me back nonetheless.

"I-I'm so scared...I don't want to push you away like I do everyone else...I can't lose someone else because of my selfish desires..."

"Hey, you aren't selfish for wanting to be left alone sometimes. We all need our own space every now and then, and that's okay. You shouldn't be afraid to tell us if you need that time. We'll be right here when you're ready to come back."

"I...he told me...Garmadon that all the pain would go away! Why hasn't it gone away yet? I don't understand..."

"Shh." I tell her, again. "It takes time to heal. It will get better. This isn't your fault. You didn't deserve any of this, alright? Do you believe me?" I ask.

"I...I want to believe you! I do! But I..." Her sobs started to slow down, but she was starting to choke back tears.

"It's okay...I know. You're so caught up in your self hatred that you can't believe anyone when they say something nice to you. I know that feeling too well. It's okay."

"You..."

"Shh, Y/n. Just go to sleep for now. It'll all be better when you wake up, alright? Just sleep."

I start humming a tone quietly and her arms lose their grip on me. Her arms fall limp. I lean back and see that she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight, Y/n." I say and kiss her on the forehead.

--

"Lloyd! Where are we going?" Y/n asks as I guide her through the field of flowers.

"It won't be a surprise if I tell you."

"Come onnnn! You know I can't handle suspense!!" She whines.

"Just a lil further~"

"Ughhh!" She groans.

We continue walking for a lil while. I can't wait to show her the surprise I set up for her. I hope she likes it. I spent months planning this!!

"And...we're here!" I say, arriving upon the spot.

I walk behind her and take off her blindfold. "Finally! I can see!" She exclaims. She looks around.

There was a(n) (f/c), striped blanket on the ground with a picnic basket on top of it in the center, and all around it was walls filled with colorful flowers and vines. It isn't much, but it's the best I could think of.

"Lloyd..what is this?"

"Surprise!" I say. "I know it isn't much but, I know you absolutely hate crowds and I'm not a big fan of them either...so I set up this picnic with our favorite foods and I got some board games too! And I set it up out here because, well, these flowers remind me of you!"

She smiles. "I love it!"

"Y-you do..?" I stutter.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I?"

"Well...I thought you would think it was lame.."

She chuckles, grabs my hand, and kisses me on the cheek. "Lloyd, you know I would love anything you do for me. Now come on, let's eat! I'm hungry."

*timeskip*

"Hey, Y/n? Could you come here for a second?" I ask suddenly.

"What's up, Lloyd?" 

"Well..."

I get on my knees, grab the picnic basket, and start rummaging through it. I pull out a tiny, little brown box. I sigh. 

"Y/n L/n...I love you. I love you more than anything in this world. There is absolutely nothing you could ever do that could change that. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. That's why I wanna ask you..."

I get down on one knee. She gasps.

"Will you marry me?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WAS GONNA COMPLETELY RUIN THIS AND MAKE LLOYD SAY "will you buy me a burger" LMAO

I wrote this instead of doing homework that's due next friday.

I hope you enjoyed~

BYEE