Almost Forgot (Show! Lloyd)

You walk down the street, music blasting in your ears. Despite everything that happened earlier today, you were excited. You were going to the park to meet up with Lloyd. You couldn't wait to see him. You haven't been able to talk to him much because of his ninja business, so it was the first time in a few months seeing each other. You were extra excited because you had a bit of a surprise for him, you couldn't wait to see how he would react.

You texted him that you were almost there and ran across the street. Your earbuds fell out of your ears, but you put them back in. He quickly responded with "can't wait to see you 💚😁". Though you hated emojis, you found it cute when Lloyd used them. You finally arrived at the park and you see him sitting on a swing. You smile and wave at him. He jumps off the swing and practically runs to you. "Y/n!"

When he gets up to you, he gives you a tight hug. You hug back and give him a quick kiss. He doesn't refuse and the "quick kiss" lasts a minute or two.

"I missed you." He says, releasing you from the kiss but still holding you. "I'm so sorry for not being able to talk to you. These last few missions lasted longer than I expected."

"It's okay, don't worry about it. I know being a Ninja comes first." You smile at him and he smiles back. He lets go of you, grabs your hand, and you two start walking together on the sidewalk.

"What was it this time?" You ask. "More snakes? Or was it something new?"

"Uhh...the first one was something with Ronin. He needed help cleaning out this old house he was gonna try to sell. Apparently, it was haunted, so you can imagine how that went."

"Oh god, Lloyd, are you okay??"

He gives you a reassuring look. "Don't worry, Y/n. It was just some story he made up to scare us. I'm okay."

"Thank god. When you said haunted, I got worried."

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Anyway, the next mission was something with Chen's island. Someone tried stealing one of Clouse's old books in his library. We handled it, of course."

You two kept walking down the trail, telling each other about what's been going on since you two split. He told you his ninja stories, you told him about school and your family. He asked about your dad and that whole situation. You told him that you were fine.

"Are you sure? If you need to come stay at the bounty, I can talk to Master a Wu. Nya wouldn't mind sharing a room with you."

"It's okay, Lloyd. Nothing's happened. Thank you for asking, though. Means a lot."

"Aww, Y/n. You don't need to thank me. Any good boyfriend would make sure you're okay."

You widened your eyes. "Oh, wait! I almost forgot!" You say, excitedly.

"Almost forgot what?" He raises his eyebrow.

You reach into your bag and pull out a small, green dragon plush. "This." You hand him the tiny plush.

"Y/n? What's this?" He asks, confused.

"It's a little gift I got for you. I saw it at the store and since you like dragons and you're the Green Ninja, I thought you'd might like it. Think of it as a 'welcome back' and 'thank you for saving Ninjago over and over' gift." You smile again.

He blushes and rubs his neck. "Aww, Y/n. You didn't have to."

"I still did, though."

He pulls you into his embrace and gives you another kiss on your lips. You pull him closer and kiss him back. After a minute or so, you two release each other.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

I've been writing too much angst, have some fluff.

I swear I'm working on that request I just suck.

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYE