Safe (Show! Lloyd)

You and Lloyd were laying down on Lloyd's bed, cuddling. You were laying on his chest, his arms wrapped around you, listening to his heartbeat. You two were talking quietly. There wasn't much of a topic, just talking about whatever came to your mind.

"You know, Lloyd.." You say, after a minute of silence.

"Yeah?"

"When I was younger, and my parents were fighting, I would always sneak out onto the rooftop. I would always sneak out and just...stare at the stars and the moon. It was quiet. It was a way for me to get away from the fighting. It was calm. It felt...safe."

"Sounds kinda nice." He says, rubbing your hair.

"But...it was a different kind of safe. It was like...like, no one was there. There wasn't any arguing, no fighting, no one judging me. It was just me. Alone. I-I was glad to be alone, but...I hated it at the same time. I wanted someone there with me, ya know? But now that you're here...now that you're here, with me, like this...it feels safe and that...loneliness is gone. This is the first time I've felt like this."

You shifted and buried your face into his chest. You felt tears welling up in your eyes. "I'm so glad you're here."

Lloyd smiled and hugged you a bit tighter. He gave you a small kiss on your forehead. "I'm glad you're here, too."

He started playing with your hair a little bit. "Your hair is so soft." He says.  "Hey, you know about that new planetarium that's opening this Saturday? Why don't I take you there?"

"Like...like a date?"

"Yeah. Our first official date."

You smile at the thought of it. "I would like that."

"It's a date then."

"LLOYD YOU DONT ASK SOMEONE OUT WHILE YOU'RE CUDDLING BRO YOU CANT DO THAT-"

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

So Above As Below is like The Core mixed with Fullmetal Alchemist mixed Bird Box and I am LIVING for it

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYE