Stood up (Show! Lloyd)

You lay on your bed, holding your favorite plushie tightly, wailing. You were crying. Your sister went to a easter egg hunt and called you to see if you wanted to go, but she apperently forgot about you and never came to get you. You wanted to go. You didn't want to stay home alone. You were tired of being alone. 

Just when you thought you were done crying, you started up again. Why were you even crying? You knew this was gonna happen. It always happens. You were always gonna end up alone, so why keep crying? You should be used to it by now. 

"Y/n~!" A voice suddenly rang out. Despite being lonely, you weren't in the mood to talk to anyone. Or maybe you were. You were too numb to tell. You grabbed your blanket and buried yourself inside of it. A knock came from the door. 

"Y/n? You in there? I got something for you~"

You stayed silent. You knew it was Lloyd. He always seems to come at the time you needed him the most. You were grateful for him. You assumed he heard you crying because your door opened and you heard him sigh.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" He walked closer to your bed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

A part of you wanted him to leave, but another part wanted him to stay. You felt him sit down on the bed by your legs. "You can come out, Y/n. No one's here. It's just me." He says softly. You uncovered yourself and threw the blanket to the side. Lloyd looked at you with concern. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks, again.

"It's stupid..."

"It's not stupid, Y/n. Your feelings aren't stupid. What happened?"

"..my sister stood me up. She fucking called and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her, and then she fucking didn't awnser my calls to see if she was gonna fucking come get me or not, and then I get a call from my fucking mom saying she went with a friend. I wanted to fucking go, but she fucking forgot about me. Like always."

You wanted to throw something after saying that. 

"I see. Did something else happen too, or is it just that?" He asks.

"It's just that." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure." 

You sighed. You hated always going to Lloyd with your problems. You wanted to fix them yourself. They were your problems, not his. 

Lloyd smiled down at you. "Hey, me and the guys are gonna go help Dareth move into his new place. You wanna come help us?" 

You looked up at him. "It'll be fun! I know the guys like having you around, and Dareth wouldn't mind the extra help. We're gonna go to Chen's Noodle House after. It'll be better than staying around here." 

You smiled. "Sure. Give me a minute to get dress, though."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i needed some comfort and validation after i started crying like a goddamn 3 year old after my fucking sister stood me up soooo

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYYE