Expectations (Show! Lloyd)

Lloyd plopped down on his bed, sighing in relief.

"I'm exhausted..." he complains. "That was a tiring battle. Who even was that?"

"I don't know. Maybe a new villain?" You say, bringing him a cup of tea.

"I hope not, I'm still on my break from when we defeated the SoG. And what did they mean by 'better fighter than your alternate counterpart'?"

"Who knows? People are always making up crap to trick or scare you. You should know that better than anyone." You say with a chuckle.

You set the tea cup down and lay down on his chest. "Being the Green Ninja is tiring. Everyone is always expecting you to save them. Doesn't matter if it's from a little cat or a giant snake. It's hard sometimes."

He continued to vent but you didn't mind. You understood how hard and tiring it was, even though you weren't a Ninja yourself.

"Sorry, I just needed to let that out."

"It's fine. I don't mind. Saving the city over and over is frustrating, isn't it?"

"Yeah..." he wrapped his arms around you in a protective hug. "You're expecting me to save you too, aren't you?"

"You do it best."

"I'm so glad I chose you over Harumi."

"I am too."

You too soon fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI SORRY FOR THIS BEING SHORT

LOWKEY BASED OFF OF A THING FROM SAO

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

BYYYE!