Punishment (Evil! Lloyd x Slave! Reader)

(Edit: I edited the title because it fits more with the extremely vague story than Master! Lloyd does, sorry!!)

"Y/n! Come here!" You hear Master Lloyd yell.

You did as you were told and walked to his room, where he was sitting on the bed. "Yes, Master?"

"Sit down." He ordered. He got off the bed and you sat down on it. He walked over to the closet and got out what looked to be a rope.

"Put your hands behind your back."

You put your hands behind your back and he tied them together. You suddenly got scared.

"Open your mouth."

You opened your mouth and he placed a wet cloth in it, muffling any sound you try to make. He tied it behind your head, keeping you from spitting it out.

He leaned down and looked you straight into your eyes. His red eyes glowed brightly, it almost hurt to look at. You suddenly felt a jabbing pain in your stomach. You fall of the bed, desperately trying to break free of your chain.

Everything hurt. Your head, your hands, your legs, your stomach, everything. It felt like when you get sick, just 10x worse. You screamed in pain, only to have it muffled by the gag.

"QUIET!" Master ordered. You shut up, tears falling down your face.

"This is your punishment for disobeying me. I ordered you to get the sword and run. Instead, you helped the Ninja. You gave them the sword, and let them go. Why did you do that?"

It doesn't matter what you tried to say, it got muffled and block out by the gag. Not that you even had an explanation. You couldn't explain it, something had drove you to it. Weather it was the look on Kai's face when you two fought, or something else. Not like Master will care anyway.

He leaned down and put his hand under your chin. He titled your face to look at him.

"You listen to me. It doesnt matter what anyone else says, you're mine to control. Understand?"

You nod rapidly, mumbling a "mm-hm."

"Good. Do it again and the pain will get worse."

He looked you in the eyes again and the pain stopped. He took off all the gear you were wearing and put them in his closet.

"You are free to go."

You got up and scrambled out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me? Connecting my stories unnecessarily and leaving a fuck ton of the story out? More likely than you think lol

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYYYE!