I miss you (Show! Lloyd)

(Btw, if you can't see the video, the song is 'Nightmare' by Set It Off)

"Lloyd!"

"Y/n! Get out of here!" I yell.

"No! I can't just leave you here!" She yells back. I could tell she was starting to panic.

"One wrong move and in he goes." My captor (capturer??) says. I was currently being held by my neck, over a pool of dark matter that was left over from the Final Battle. I wasn't gonna let Y/n get hurt. Not her.

I struggle in my chains, but they only get tighter.

"Ugh...damn you!" Kai yells.

"Kai, stop!"

Kai lunges at the enemy, and I lose my footing. I close my eyes and prepare for the fall, but it never comes.

"Lloyd!"

Instead, I feel a huge push, and then ground. I open my eyes, just to see Y/n...

"Y/N!!!"

No...no no no!

She fell, she fell in! I run over to the edge, only to be pulled back by Cole and Jay.

"Y/N!" I yell again. Hot tears start filling my eyes. "Y/n..." I sob.

"Lloyd..."

Suddenly, a figure raises up from the pool. It's skin is black, eyes are purple, and it's hair is pitch black. There was a purple glowing around it. It smirked and started cackling.

"Y-Y/n?"

"You broke your promise, Lloyd. Now, I'm gonna break you!"

"LLOYD!"

"AHH!"

I suddenly sit up, panting and sweating all over. "Y/n.." 

"Another nightmare?" Kai asks, handing me a glass of water. 

"Yeah.." I say quietly. I take the glass from him and take a sip. 

"I keep thinking...maybe if I was there that day..she would still be alive."

Kai sighs. "I know. I get like that, too. When my parents disappeared, I couldn't stop thinking that. You gotta remember it wasn't your fault, bro. You had nothing to do with it."

"Yeah, but..." 

He takes the glass of water from me. "This is only gonna make you stronger. Take your time to get over this. If you need to talk, I'm always here."

"Thanks Kai.." 

I sigh and lay back down. Kai's right. Besides, I'm sure Y/n wouldn't want me moping around, being sad. I roll over on my side and close my eyes. I miss you, Y/n...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was gonna be a bit sadder, but while writing this 2 different ideas came to me so I tried to combine them.

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYE