Sick day (Show! Lloyd)

Lloyd sat up from his bed with a groan. His head was pounding and his body ached. He wanted nothing more than to stay in bed, but he knew Master Wu wouldn't let him. He quickly stood up, but lost his balance and feel back on his bed. "Ow..."

After getting dressed, Lloyd walked out to the hallway. He leaned on the wall for balance. 

"Come on, you're the green ninja..." He mumbles to himself. "..this is nothing..."

Lloyd coughed and walked down the hallway, still leaning on the wall for support. He felt like he was gonna fall if he wasn't leaning on something, and the Green Ninja doesn't fall. He managed to make it to the stairs. He panted, out of breath. His nose felt stuffy. He sneezed, then wiped his nose with his arm. 

--

You were at the table, eating your breakfast. Lloyd hadn't come down stairs yet, which worried you. He's usually one of the first ones down here. 

"Where's Lloyd?" Master Wu asks. "He should be down here already."

"I'll go get him, Master." You set your fork down and stand up out of your seat. You leave the dining room and head for the stairs. 

"W-watch out-!"

thud

All of a sudden, you were laying down on your back with Lloyd ontop of you, panting heavily. 

"L-Lloyd? Are you alright?" You ask. 

It takes Lloyd a minute, but he finally gets off of you, rolling over to the side. He sniffs, then continues panting.

"Y-Y/n...I'm s-sorry..."

"It's alright, Lloyd. Are you okay?" 

You get off the ground and stand above Lloyd. He looked really tired, more tired than normal. You reached out your hand to him and he took it. You pulled him up to his feet. He leaned into you and coughed.

"My head hurts..." He says weakly. 

You pushed him off of you, and held him upright. You put your hand on his head. It felt warm. You sigh.

"Lloyd, come on, I'm gonna take you to your bed, then I'll talk to Master Wu about letting you take a day off of training."

"But training!" Lloyd says, then he coughs again. 

"You're sick. I'll bring you up some medicine after I talk with Wu, okay?"

Lloyd didn't refuse. You helped him up the stairs and to his room. Once he sat down on the bed, he fell over and looked at you with tired eyes. You tucked him in. 

"Stay here, I'll be right back." You say quietly.

"..please don't go..."

"I'll be right back. I gotta go talk to Master Wu, then I'll be back with some medicine to help you feel better."

You gave him a quick smile before leaving the room.

You, somehow, managed to convince Master Wu to let you and Lloyd to take the day off of training. You took the day off to take care of Lloyd. You got some medicine from the cupboard, a glass of water, and took it up to Lloyd. 

Once you were back with Lloyd, you opened the bottle of pills up.

"I don't wanna..." Lloyd says weakly. 

"Come on, Lloyd. I'll help you feel better."

"no..."

It didn't take long to make Lloyd take the medicince, since he didn't have much energy to resist. He coughs as you pull up a chair. 

"Hey, why don't I read to you a little bit?" You say. "You like being read to, don't you? It might help you fall asleep."

Lloyd didn't refuse. He didn't say anything, really. You walked over to his closet and looked up to the shelf. He always had a few comic books. Recently, you and the rest of the Ninja have been trying to get him to read chapter books to help with his reading skills, so he must have something up here. You pulled a book off the shelf. 

"Hey, how about this one?" You say, holding up the book. Lloyd didn't say anything. 

You walked back over to the chair and sat down. You opened the book. 

"Ready?" You ask him. He nodded weakly. 

You started reading. Not even a full chapter in, Lloyd was already out cold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey look an actual update.

Sorry for no updates, lack of motivation and inspiration. 

ALSO, not trying to be mean, but can y'all not spam me about Lloyd having green eyes instead of red eyes? I know he canonly has green eyes, I've seen both the show and the movie god knows how many times. I write him having red eyes because I headcanon him to have red eyes that glow green when he uses his elemental powers. Believe me, I know he has green eyes, but half the stuff I write is based off of my own hcs. 

thanks for 20k views

yeet