"Don't worry about me"

(this one might not seem like it had much effort put into it cause, fuck, i was in the mood and my dad fucking ruined it. Also sorry for not updating for so long)

It was Day of the Departed, and you were chilling in your room, alone. You didn't have anyone with you cause they all went off to remember their familes, and your family is dead with nothing left to remember them. You curled up into a ball and just thought.

The last remains you had of your family all got burned down in the fire of the Monestary. You couldn't help but think of that day. The day you lost your home, the day you lost everything. It hurt to think about. 

Suddenly, your phone started to ring. You grabbed it and awnsered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Y/n!!" A cheerful and familer voice said. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, how about you?"

"Could be better. I just wanted to check on you to make sure you were doing okay, since..."

"I'm fine, Lloyd. I told you, you don't have to worry about me." 

"Are you sure? You can always come hang out with me and my mom if you want."

You shook your head. "No, Lloyd. I can't. It wouldn't be fair. That's your dad, not mine. It wouldn't make sense for me to be there."

"I know, but just because we aren't biologically related doesn't mean we're not family. I know he considered you his daughter."

You clenched your fist. You didn't understand why he was trying to so hard to make sure you were okay. You didn't deserve it, not after what you did to them.

Your voice squeaked. You were trying to hold back tears.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Lloyd asked with concern in his voice. 

"I have to go...." You managed to get out without squeaking.

You put your phone back on the charger before jumping back on your bed and crying yourself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad oneshot because i'm honestly not in the mood for a happy one.

Sorry for not updating for so long. my life irl is just not good for me emotionally rn.

I hope you enjoyed~ 

Byye!