Safe and Happy (Show! Lloyd)

"Hey, Lloyd? Can I ask you something? You don't have to awnser but..." You say, quietly.

"Yeah?"

"...are you scared for the future?" You ask, shifting slightly.

It takes a moment for Lloyd to respond. "What do you mean?" He finally says, after a minute or so.

"Like...are you scared? We don't know what comes next. We could die tomorrow and we'd have no idea. Life isn't a video game where you can guess what happens next. What if Ninjago gets attacked again and someone gets hurt? What if an accident happens? What are we gonna do?"

Lloyd didn't give an immediate awnser. You could tell that he was thinking by his unmoving silence.

"I..I'm scared. I don't want something to happen and then us not being prepared for it."

You felt his chest rising and falling beneath you as he breathes in deeply. "I honestly don't care what happens, just as long as you're safe and happy."

"W-What do you mean...?"

He puts his chin onto your head and pets your hair with his hand. "Y/n, you're one of the most important people in my life. I don't care what happens to me. I could go through Morro possessing me again if it meant you staying safe and being happy. I want you to have what I can't have. I don't care what I have to do. If it means you're safe and happy, I'll do whatever I have to. I love you, Y/n. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Please, don't ever forget that, and don't ever doubt that I don't mean it, because I do."

He kissed you on the forehead. You felt tiny tears in the back of your eyes.

"But...but I want you to be safe and happy, too. I don't want anything to happen to you, either."

"Then make sure you stay by my side. There's not a thing in the world that's better than you and me being together."

You slipped you hand into his. "I'll do my best."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

What do you do when your dad makes you pissed, scared, and hate yourself at the same time? You write a fluffy ass one shot, that's what

I hope you enjoyed~

Byyye