Girls Night Out

Jane exited the elevator, and stood in front of her door reluctant to open it, trying to convince herself that tonight may not be the disaster she has been telling herself it was going to be all day. Kasumi has been pestering her non stop to hit a club with her and Kelly when they dock at Omega for supplies. Against her better judgment Jane finally agreed. "Everything okay Shepard, do you need assistance opening the door to you quarters?" The voice of Edi over the com system brought her from her thoughts. "No Edi, I got it thanks." "Very good Shepard, if you need any assistance don't hesitate to ask." Thanks Edi" Jane punched in her security code and slowly walked into her quarters.

The  light from the wall size fish tank lit the room with a soft blue green glow. "I have to Remember to pick up some fish the next time we dock at the Citadel." She sighed as she walked down the steps to place the dress Kasumi let her borrow for tonight on her bed. She had to admit the dress was beautiful if not a little too revealing for her taste. She removed her boots and Khakis, and quickly shimmied into the dress. She stood looking at herself in the full length mirror admiring the lovely shade of turquoise that Kasumi thought would bring out the green in her Hazel color eyes. It had a high neck piece that wrapped around her long neck,  like a thick dog collar, the shoulders were bare along with her back all the way down to the base of her spine. The front of the dress had two pieces of fabric  on either side of the collar clinging to her chest that covered her breast with a large slit open from her neck to just below her belly button. The fabric was tight leaving little to the imagination as it clung to her ample curves falling just above her knee.

Before heading to the bathroom to do her hair and makeup, Jane checked her omni tool. There was a message from the illusive man. "Commander Shepard, I have received a return response from the Shadow Broker. Unfortunately his agents have been unsuccessful in locating your ex squad member Garrus Vakarian, but he reassures me that he will continue to investigate any rumors involving  his whereabouts." Jane closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She is beginning to lose all hope of finding him. She met Garrus, who is a very handsome turian, when she was on the SR-1. He helped her take down Saren Arterius a rouge turian Spectre, and they quickly become friends. As time went on they became closer. She took him on most of her missions and came to realize he was one of the best snipers she had ever seen, he always had her six (her back) never leaving her side no matter how dangerous it got. Garrus saved her life as many if not more times than she saved his. She missed how they would tease each other with jokes and light flirting, she felt safe around Garrus. His face was the last thing she saw before being spaced two years ago, and the first image she saw in her mind three weeks ago when she woke from her two year coma. She always regretted not telling him she had stronger feelings for him then just friendship. All she has left of him now is this empty hole in her soul that she can't seem to filled. 

Shepard wiped the tear off her cheek as she headed into her bathroom to finish getting ready. Her omni tool beeped and Kasumi's impatient voice come through "Shepard where are you? Kelly and I are waiting down by the docking bay" "Almost done, give me fifteen" she said rolling her eyes  "You have ten, now hurry" Jane sighed "Well no time to fuss" She thought, so she quickly let down her shoulder length auburn hair she had in a loose bun on top of her head shaking it out and letting her natural curls hang down freely, she quickly added a touch of eyeliner, shadow, blush and the red lipstick Kasumi gave her and headed out the door shaking her head anticipating tonight's disaster. As Jane stepped out of the elevator onto the crew deck she was hit with a flood of claps, and wolf whistles, she quickly put her head down to hide the blush in her cheeks waving her hand to shoo away the sounds and hurried to where Kasumi and Kelly were waiting.