The Morning After

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the alarm on my omni tool. I slowly reached over turning it off trying not to move to fast as the realization of last night filled my body with aches and pains. I started to get out of bed when the arms around me tightened and a soft moan of protest escaped Kavis' lips. "And where do you think you're going?" He questioned without opening his eyes. "Sorry" I whispered "Just had over night shore leave, and I need to get back" He turned over on his back and stretched "So you're military?" He asked "Maybe." I said as I stood with my back towards him picking up my dress and underwear. "That would explain a lot." He yawned. He must have turned to face me because I heard a loud deep gasp. "Spirits Jane, what the hell did I do to you!?" He yelled in a panic . The areas around the claw marks on my hips, and the bite mark on my shoulder had already started to turn purple. I could feel the skin on my back pulling where he scratched me letting me know it was scabbing over. "I'm so sorry." He jumped out of bed, and headed to the bathroom grabbing some Medigel. "I'm fine." I said "Please don't fuss."  He sat down heavy on the end of the bed, as the memories of last night hit him full force. He placed his face in his talon "Oh Jane I'm sorry, I can't believe I did that to you."  I sat next to him at the end of the bed, and took his face into my hands giving him a gentle kiss on his lips. "Please don't feel guilty about giving me one of the most amazing nights I have ever had in my entire life." He opened his eyes and place his talons over my hands. "You really are an amazing women Jane, and thank you for giving me an amazing evening, one I will not be forgetting anytime soon." "You're welcome!" I smiled as I stood with my cloths in my hands and headed to the bathroom. He shook his head and smiled back as he watched me walk away.

I dressed, and ran my fingers through my hair to try and tame it. Looking in the mirror I notice a pretty large bruise forming on the side of my face where Kavis slammed me on the table. A shivered of pleasure rushed through me at the memory. I exited the bathroom and saw that Kavis had dressed, and was standing in the kitchen. "Will I see you again?" he asked not turning to look at me. "Would you like to?" I held my breath. "Spirits Jane, I would  consider it a great honor if you chose to spend time with me again should you return to Omega. " My heart skipped a beat at the thought of seeing him again. "I would love nothing more." I smiled. Kavis turned, and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close kissing me with such passion, I felt heat fill my body. "Thank you Jane." He whispered when he finally let his lips leave mine. "I should be back on Omega in about a week or two I'll come by" I said kissing him on the cheek "I'ed like that." he smiled. I turned to leave when I felt Kavis grab me. "Hold on a second." He reached for a bag sitting on the counter next to him. "Here." He handed it to me. "What's this?" I asked. "Just a little something to remember me by." He put his head down. I moved closer to him, looking up at his face I put my arms around his neck and kissed him with all the passion I had been bottling up inside me. I heard him growl and felt a rumble against my chest feeling that familiar heat rush over me. "You better go." He growled, reluctantly pulling away from me "Before I find a way to keep you." I smiled then turned, and stepped into the elevator with the bag he gave me in tow. "Wait till you are back on your ship before you open it, will you do that for me?" I nodded as the elevator door shut. The last thing I see are those beautiful golden eyes watching me.