A Happy Surrogate

Each night Garrus would leave the Main Battery, and go to Jane's cabin. He would undress her, put her into bed, then fall asleep on the couch. One night after slipping her under the sheets, she grabbed his arm. Garrus stopped, she stood back up, and slipped Kavis' shirt off herself, then slipped Garrus' sweat pants down to the floor. Garrus just stood there looking at her beautiful body as she reached for him. "Shepard..." he managed to cough. "Jane, my name is Jane" She said as she stepped closer to him. "I don't know if this is a good idea" His plates started to shift. Jane reached down, and gently rubbed her hand against them "Your body is saying yes." She reached up, and messaged his fringe. Garrus growled, as his plates shifted further apart. He had dreams about this so often, for so many years, he wasn't sure he would be able to control himself. Garrus lifted her into his arm as she wrapped her legs around his waist, and pressed her forehead against his. The sensation sent him into a primal frenzy, as he threw her on the bed, and jumped on her back. He traced his talon along her side, and bit into her shoulder. Jane moaned with pleasure causing Garrus' eyes to cloud over. He wrapped his talons in her hair holding her head down as he licked up her back and against her neck and face. Garrus inhaled letting out a loud roar as her sent reached his nostrils. Jane lifted her backside up so it pressed against his sex inviting him to enter her, Garrus released her hair, and dug his talons into her hips biting her side before lifting himself up and plunging deep inside her. Jane cried out in pain as Garrus pushed harder and deeper as fast as he could. Jane's breath quickened as she surged closer to her climax. He felt her tighten around him as she lifted her neck leaning it to the side exposing the scare of her bond-mark, Garrus lifted his head, and lunged forward biting deep over the scare. Jane exploded with ecstasy as she screamed out her dead Bond-Mate's name "KAVIS!" Garrus released his bite pushed deep inside her one last time filling her with his seed.

 The intensity of his frenzy cause their connection to last longer than it would have under normal conditions causing Garrus to continue to lay close against her as he licked the blood from her neck. Jane pressed tight against him moaning with content. Slowly The clouds in Garrus' eyes started to fade along with their connection. He nuzzled his face into her hair inhaling her amazing fragrance. "I love you Jane" He whispered as he wrapped his arms around her. Jane turned, put her arms around him, and rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you too my beautiful golden eyed turian." Garrus sighed, he didn't care that she was using him as a surrogate for Kavis. He was holding the women he has loved for so many years, and had just mated, and bonded with her. She was his no matter how he got here or why, and he was happy...At long last.

                                                                              The End

                                        ******************************************

 Garrus walked into his apartment, he sees his sister in the kitchen,and smiles. "Hey Sis, how was she today" She looked over at him and smiled back "Amazing like always, she is so smart for a four year old. Oh, by the way, Mordin's nephew came by today, and drew her blood. He said he will send a message as soon as he is done running some tests." Garrus sat at the table, as his sister poured him a glass of wine. "Auntie!" A small voice echoed from down the hall. "She's in the bath, I'll get her ready for bed. You know Garrus..." His sister turned to look at him "you are going to have to tell her soon, she is starting to ask questions." Garrus looked down at his wine glass and sighed "I know, but not yet. I'm not ready" She place her talon on his shoulder. "You may not be ready Garrus, but she is" She smiled as she walked down the hall to the little voice waiting for her. Garrus sat at the table drinking his wine listening to the sweet little giggles and laughter bouncing off the walls. He stood, and walked to the room at the end of the hall, and peeked in. She was beautiful, just like her mother. Her bright auburn hair fell behind the fringe on her head curling down around her face. "Daddy!" She yelled reaching her arms to him as she caught him standing in the door way.  Garrus walked into the room as his sister kissed the little girl on her forehead. "Now you be good for daddy Janie" She smiled "I will Auntie, I promise." she bounce up and down as Garrus sat on the bed next to her. "I'll see myself out" "Thank you sis" he smiled. "Don't thank me Garrus, I'm just happy to be part of her life, I'll be back in the morning." she waved as she left the room, and the apartment.

 "Daddy?" "Yes Janie, read me a story" she reached over and hugged him. Garrus hugged her back, then reached for a book on the self of the night stand. "How about this one" He handed the book to her, and smiled, as she lifted the binding to her nose, and inhaled, then rubbed her finger across the title. "The fishy story!" She shouted as her eyes lit up. Garrus took the book from her, and opened the cover of Moby Dick. "Daddy" Garrus sighed, thinking this could be another night of 'why is this like this daddy?' questions. "Tell me the story about my mommy, and how I was born." Garrus closed the book, and looked down at this amazing child. Let's read the fishy story right now, and leave 'that' story for another night." He winked at her. She smiled, and winked back closing her beautiful green eye that reminded Garrus of her mother every time he looked at it, leaving him staring at a sparkling golden eye the same color as her father's. Just then his omni tool beeped. "I'll be right back Janie." He kissed her on the top of her head. "Okay daddy" She giggles. Garrus hit his message button and an image of a very stunning turian female appeared with amazing golden eyes. Garrus' heart stopped. "Mr. Vakarian?" she asked "Yes" Garrus forced himself to reply. "I am Kavis Fedorian's older sister, and I think we need to talk..."

________________________________________________________

Thank you all for reading I do hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. If you are interested, I have another story a prequel if you would like to read it. https://www.wattpad.com/story/154971059-the-making-of-a-commander-prequel-to-at-long-last  Hope you enjoy, let me know <3